Job Responsibilities: Female Online Coding Teacher
Salary: 200000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
Educational requirements: Graduate
PurpleTutor is an award-winning Venture Capital (VC). It is a funded Edtech Startup serving customers all over the world. PurpleTutor was selected as one of the top 200 start-ups in the world in the GSV Cup 2020. It was also declared the winner of the Unicorn Battle (Asia) 2020.
PurpleTutor is India’s fastest growing Ed-tech startup in the kid’s coding space. Founded by educators and technology leaders from IIT IIM and Carnegie Mellon PurpleTutor aims to build the next generation of creators by empowering them with the art of coding.
We are hiring Online Coding Teachers to teach coding to young kids with the help of our advanced curriculums that are designed in collaboration with two top global institutes- the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE). We offer high-quality educational courses to kids aged 6-14. These courses help in enhancing different areas of coding like logic sequence structure etc. We offer a golden opportunity to our students to develop a variety of game animation applications and many other intellectual projects at a very early age.
Online Coding Teachers are responsible for teaching Computer Science concepts to the students of classes 2 to 10. It is a remote position wherein the teachers can conduct classes 24*7 as we are dealing with kids across the globe. The teachers can choose their own schedule for taking classes but they have to commit 120 hours in a month. It is an opportunity for candidates who are planning to make their career in the field of education.
Note: Only Female candidates with Coding backgrounds are preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct live classes to teach Computer Science to students belonging to different countries.
- Strictly follow the lesson plan to teach students.
- Maintain high quality while delivering the sessions.
- Learn to work on different platforms preferred by the company to teach coding to the students.
- Commit a minimum of 120 hours in a month.
Required Experience Skills and Qualifications:
- Holding a degree in Computer Science ( B.Tech/BE/BSc IT or any other similar field)
- Having some teaching experience would be preferable.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys teaching children and can commit 2-5 hours on a daily basis to teaching children through online classes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Broadband internet connection >2/3mbps for seamless classes.
- A good laptop/desktop for conducting classes with a mic/speaker or headset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Speak with the employer
Click Here : Apply Now