Job Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Lead
Salary: 1100000 per YEAR
Company : Impresario Global
Location: Temporarily remote IN
Role and Responsibilities: –
Build a brand in the Digital Space. Define strategic road maps and deploy digital solutions across paid-owned and earned channels.
The role is to increase the market share through the design and implementation of an aggressive marketing plan based on a thorough analysis and evaluation of the market.
The position will manage all aspects of current and future digital marketing and media including website search engine optimization digital advertising social marketing and email marketing.
Performance Marketing Media Buying and Customer Acquisition on all digital channels Facebook SEM Display Advertising Affiliates Remarketing and Email.
Explore new acquisition funnels across platforms devices and content to reduce cost per lead and overall cost per acquisition.
On the data analysis reporting and dashboarding for the vertical and continuously optimize the marketing spends.
Define requirements tasks and resources associated with SEO strategy (both off-page & on-page with keywords strategy)
Research strategic planning for paid and natural search campaigns and execute the same to deliver the defined goals consistently to achieve ROI results.
Keep pace with SEO search engine social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
Have a thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates.
SEM Strategy Planning and Execution.
Keywords research (Negative keywords implementation) Plan & execute digital strategies across various channels like SEO SEM Display Social Affiliates Content partnerships with a clear focus on maximizing online visibility with increased traffic and conversions.
Responsible for keyword selection and keyword ranking Monthly traffic analysis Google analytics and reports.
Campaign Optimization Creative Briefing.
High engagement modules with Facebook Twitter Instagram & other social media platforms.
Content Writing: Oral and Writing.
This role is responsible to design and execute end-to-end digital marketing and content strategy to support the demand generation and branding goals of the organization. Work with various stakeholders to ensure flawless execution of campaigns and deliver related ROI. Leverage cutting-edge tools in the market to deliver highly accurate analytics and actionable insights
- Leverage the digital content creation team to create and manage the lifecycle of all marketing collaterals including thought leadership materials product support documents website and social media content
- Strategize execute monitor and fine-tune content marketing campaigns to evaluate the effectiveness of content
- Social Media: Design and execute strategy for better reach relevance and ranking execute organic and paid demand generation campaigns
- Online Media: Design and execute campaigns to support both brand and demand generation with tactics like Ad words Media advertising Blogs 3rd party channels among others
- Website and SEO: Ensure the high technical performance of the website both on desktop and mobile platforms design and execute a focused SEO strategy to ensure high/relevant web traffic as well as keyword authority. Run website-related campaigns like re-targeting and push notifications to support both branding and demand generation
Demand Gen Campaign Support
- Design and execute paid digital campaigns: Ad words Social Media/LinkedIn Retargeting Media Advertising Affiliate Marketing etc.
- Support all demand generation campaigns with relevant content (mailers event-related content social media etc.)
- Demand Generation from Digital Campaigns: Prospects
- Social Media: Campaigns Reach Relevance
- Digital Media: Campaigns Share of Voice
- Website: Traffic Reach Ranking and Keyword authority
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA Marketing Tier II or III B- School
- 8+ years exp in Digital Marketing/content strategy/campaign management along with team handling experience
- Working knowledge of Website Management – Content Management – SEO – SEM
- Working knowledge of Social Media ORM Campaign Management Lead Management Online Customer Care GDN
- Mobility Experience/development of mobile sites / Apps
- Agency Management
- Media Planning Skills Analytical Skills etc.
- Good communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Attention to Details
- Good Leadership Qualities
- Experienced digital marketing professional in the likes of 1st party data SEO/SEM Biddable Digital Media buying Digital Media Strategy
- Track record in developing a Digital strategy and leading its execution
- Advanced analytical skills to drive business growth via translating insights into action
- Experience presenting to & influencing various audiences & functions and building long-lasting relationships with both local & global
- Experience managing external agencies to meet creative and media objectives
- Business or marketing qualification at tertiary level preferred (or equivalent experience)
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Develop a 3-year Digital Marketing Strategy & lead its execution in the team. Identify the right areas to focus our resources & prioritize the opportunities for growth that are relevant to each segment & portfolio.
- Develop and execute a Digital Marketing Capability Plan for the marketing team and wider business
- Be the Digital thought leader & agitator within the team
- Drive year-on-year improvements In the return on investment of our Digital Media spend
- Be the test & learn champion within the team encouraging us to have clear hypotheses plans test frameworks & results sharing
More responsibilities as per the job description
What can you expect from Mars?
- Certified as a great workplace by the Great Place to Work® Institute
- A genuine focus on your development with access to world-class training
- Global health and wellbeing program to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to make a difference with our volunteer and ambassador programs
- Have a real impact on creating a better world for pets a world where they’re healthy happy and welcome.
As a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Content Manager you will help plan manage and execute the paid digital media creative and landing page testing roadmap for the Government Programs Brand and Growth team along with ensuring content and messaging strategies are deployed. The successful candidate will work closely with the paid media channel leads on product positioning landing page personalization efforts and overall digital experience optimization for one of the country’s largest and most robust paid media programs.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the paid media channel leads on product positioning landing pages personalization efforts and overall digital experience optimization for one of the country’s largest and most robust paid media programs
- This role will also have joint responsibility for the content messaging strategies brand positioning and the creative development process
- They will be a UnitedHealthcare multi-product specialist working across all lines of business – Medicare Advantage Medicare Supplement and Dual Special Needs Plans – and with a variety of business partners and stakeholders to manage the overall Government Programs paid digital experience
- This role is ideal for an optimization expert who is process-driven passionate about understanding the target audience and has a desire to improve the overall online consideration and shopping process for UnitedHealthcare prospects and members through a thoughtful consumer-centric experience from media to enrollment
- Individuals will act as digital experience experts to influence full-funnel digital consumer experience to identify gaps and work with cross-functional teams to support and improve the awareness-to-enrollment consumer experience
- Main Duties /Areas of responsibility
- Joint responsibility for messaging strategy and content strategy across the Government Programs Growth team
- Working closely with internal channel leads to ensure programs align with UnitedHealthcare brand positioning and messaging
- Joint responsibility for the creative development and approval process
- Work closely with channel leads to understanding audience strategies across channels to build creative messaging and testing
- Conduct competitive and market assessments to ensure content and full-funnel experience is competitive and meet consumer expectations
- Manage site A/B testing optimization and personalization programs from ideation to tactical execution including prioritization documentation creative experiment design hypothesis definition metric selection requirements gathering and execution of tests through A/B testing tools
- Clearly define program objectives and KPIs; perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of digital consumer behavior on paid media landing pages to identify insights and opportunities for optimization and testing
- Help design impactful experiments based on analytics consumer insights and well-structured hypotheses
- Monitor influence and stay tuned in to results of online experiences beyond paid media landing pages to ensure an optimal full funnel experience
- Draw insights from multiple data sources to provide actionable insights and recommendations; provide recommendations for analytics enhancements to improve the ability to make key business decisions
- Translate analyses into clearly communicated insights via slides documents presentations and emails to stakeholders
- Support and enable the growth of the experimentation practice across the organization in a cross-functional team environment; help evolve the necessary frameworks workflows methodologies communications and educate teams across the organization leading to a hybrid model of democratized experimentation with centralized oversight
- Track and measure the experimentation program and its aggregate impact including velocity win rates and overall impact on the business in total and across supported channels
- Conduct competitive and market assessments to ensure the full funnel experience is competitive and meets consumer expectations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you a clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and analytics site development or related
- 3+ years of experience working in a mature experimentation program with significant hands-on experience running experiments including A/B and multivariate testing
- 3+ years of experience in digital paid media marketing either client or agency side preferably in financial services insurance or technology
- 1+ years of a solid foundation of statistical analysis and experimentation concepts; proficiency in statistical calculations concerning controlled experimentation (A/B testing) including sample sizes statistical power confidence intervals statistical significance etc.
- Experience in conversion rate optimization (website landing pages apps email) A/B testing personalization digital marketing eCommerce and/or retail
- Solid analytical/data-driven background demonstrating an ability to analyze complex datasets and uncover actionable insights to improve digital creative and site performance
- Ability to synthesize multiple inputs (analytics qualitative and quantitative insights business direction) to arrive at recommendations that deliver customer-focused outcomes for the organization
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination and boosters when applicable before employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Tableau and Domo preferred
- Proven ability to blend quantitative and qualitative analysis into actionable recommendations
- Change agent; not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and drive efforts from start to finish
- Experience with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics Platforms (certifications a plus)
- Qualitative UX and Survey technologies: iPerceptions/Emplifio SessionCam
- UX/UI expertise
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1100000.00 – ₹1200000.00 per year
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurgaon Haryana: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you gone through the JD thoroughly? If yes will you be able to handle the position of Digital Lead?
- What’s your Expected CTC?
- How soon you can join us?
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 8 years (Preferred)
- SEO: 6 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Click Here : Apply Now