Job Responsibilities: Partner Development Specialist
Salary: 500000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
At ServiceNow our technology makes the world work for everyone and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow you are part of an ambitious team of change-makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours and it starts with you.
With more than 7400+ customers we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500 and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on the Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates including individuals from non-traditional varied backgrounds that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Partner Development Center Specialist you will manage ServiceNow relationships with our Partner Ecosystem across the AMS (or EMEA or APJ) Region. A large part of this role is to manage and nurture companies in the ServiceNow Partner ecosystem while also encouraging current ServiceNow Partners to develop and mature their ServiceNow practice. This includes:
- Build Partner Practices through business plan development account planning partner expectation management industry/regional/product focus. Sell solutions bring growth.
- Planning for Success through Partner achievement target agreement capacity planning growth investment points earning roadmap.
- Managing the Ecosystem across team members through readiness assessment scoring milestone achievement by partner roadmap sessions for success regular ecosystem evaluations tiering progress acquisitions targets health analysis metrics reporting.
- Drive Ecosystem Governance through communication execution plans reporting and dashboard preparation global interlocks with other regions.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (Business Planning Guides Enablement Journeys etc.)
- Coach partners both remotely and face-to-face
- Communicate Partner Programs’ Requirements & Benefits across the ecosystem
- Provide daily management of partner ecosystem
- Work with ServiceNow Partner Operations and Partner Enablement to ensure reporting and best practice is being accomplished
- Conduct quarterly and bi-annual business reviews
- Develop partner business cases + program roadmaps
- Articulate investment areas needed to both entering and progress through the partner program
- Build remediation plans
- Enhance and manage partner portal and other systems
- Work toward partner revenue goals through teaming and subcontracting
- Build relationships between the Partner Development Center and the partner ecosystem
- Participate in marketing events
- Approximately 10% of travel
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2+ years experience working with sales marketing or channel and alliance partnership management
- Experience working with multiple team members work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members advocating for and resolving conflict.
- Ability to measure and communicate progress to achieve targeted results identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color creed religion sex sexual orientation national origin or nationality ancestry age disability gender identity or expression marital status veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible remote and required-in-office.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations including Export Administration Regulations (EAR) ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Click Here : Apply Now