Job Responsibilities : SEO Assistant – Remote
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Dibbly Inc
Location : Remote IN
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization with a fantastic culture. The Urban Writers is looking for a person to join the Marketing Team.
The Urban Writers provides an interactive and engaging platform to connect skilled freelance creatives with businesses and individuals looking to delocalize their content needs. We are an online marketplace and service collaboration platform for those looking to work with creatives and we kick SaaS! Meaning we know what our industry needs and we are providing the tools to achieve their goals and a whole lot more. We have a sensational community of creatives and a passionate driven and ever growing customer base.
Behind the scenes at The Urban Writers we have dedicated ourselves to establishing the ultimate online workspace culture. We’re committed to mutual growth because we believe everyone has a role to play no matter how big or small. Every individual who enters our community is a vital player in the continued growth and success of our company.
You will be a Virtual Assistant reporting into the SEO Lead This role works closely with our Marketing team and requires a self-motivated multi-tasker and demonstrated team player with outstanding communication skills who is not afraid to take on a challenge and work with tight deadlines.
- Perform research tasks
- Write emails and perform outreach tasks
- Interact within the internal platform manage orders as needed
- Write small content pieces as needed
- Create images and assets for web 2.0s
What you bring to the role:
- Proficient in WordPress
- Works well with excel spreadsheets
- Can research Keywords from different tools (ahrefsSemrush)
- Some expertise in Canva
- Have some English Proficiency to proofread content
- Have a basic knowledge of SEO and perform research tasks
- Have basic skills in WordPress and/or drag-and-drop website builders and design complex layouts
- Previous experience working in a remote capacity
- Uninterrupted internet access
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of content creation products and sectors such as self-publishing
- Slack Experience
Why work with us?
- Remote work friendly environment
- Happy Birthday Policy (you get your birthday off)
- Option for 4-day work week schedule
- Calm App free to employees after 90 days
- Paid vacation days sick and wellness days
- Opportunity for advancement – we support your growth!
- Opportunities for education reimbursement and internal training
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect
This position is 100% remote and requires that applicants have previous experience working in a remote capacity. Candidates must have a quiet and presentable/professional workspace where they can conduct business calls without interruption.
Weekend work hours might be required.
To learn more about our company please visit www.theurbanwriters.com