Job Responsibilities: SALES ADMINISTRATOR – CANADA
Salary : $55,000 a year
Company: Ultimate Software
Location: Remote CA
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Assist in the day-to-day administrative tasks/duties of helping a remote sales organization of 100+ members run smoothly. This includes but is not limited to all activities involved to support and prepare for sales meetings events and demos.
- Project management. Be accountable for project timelines and deliverables as well as reporting on project status for all levels of stakeholders (internal and external) ensuring on-time delivery.
- Develop professional sales presentation materials utilizing Microsoft Office (Word Excel PowerPoint Teams) and other available tools.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of administration/support experience in sales or related field
- Salesforce DocuSign and Pacsafe knowledge a plus
- Experience with Concur Quip and Sharepoint
- Advanced Microsoft skills – PowerPoint excel and Teams
- Excellent analytical organizational project management and time management skills
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple projects and think creatively to identify and resolve problems.
Education/Certification/License: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Physical Requirements: Ability to package and ship items up to 40 lbs.
Travel Requirement: 25% – Required to attend sales meetings as needed
Salary: 55K annually
Click Here : Apply Now