Job Responsibilities : Graphic Designer and Illustrator
Salary : 17,500 per MONTH
Company : English School of London
Location : Remote IN
Role type- full-time | Location- online (work from home) | Reports to- Digital Marketing Manager | Duration- 1 year renewal | Pay band- 17500 INR / month
Responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web pages or landing pages. Working on a brand new website and updating an already existing site.
- creating graphics designs and videos
- meeting with the manager to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- demonstrating and receiving feedback about drafts
- keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- developing skills and expertise in appropriate designing snd video editing software
- creating products that are user-friendly effective and appealing
- digital retouching and image editing
- working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- work closely and collaborating with the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that design work and messaging is aligned with our channels of communication.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss campaign ideas expectations and desired outcomes for design.
- Work on a range of design pieces at one time from social media posts to packaging and full-scale campaigns.
- Proficient in designing digital catalogues Creating Web Banners Update Website Create E-mailers and other Creatives needed for the web.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
- Creation of UI/UX iconography and component pieces and management of group library.
Key skills required:
- Highly skilled in Adobe suite – Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / Premiere Pro / After Effects / Express / Dreamweaver / Adobe XD / Audition
- Ability to understand brand vision and conceptualise design and creative concepts.
- Proficient in the use of Canva and/or similar online editing software.
- Strategise ideate and conceptualise design for website and digital layouts online campaigns banners landing pages micro-sites etc.
- Experience in After effects and/or Premier pro.
- Experience in Time Management Tools such as Trello.
- A strong creative portfolio or website showcasing your previous experience in relevant brief.
- A vibrant online working environment
- A competitive salary
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
We believe that everyone has the right to live without fear or prejudice regardless of race age gender disability sexual orientation social class religion and belief. We support all staff to make sure their behaviour is consistent with this commitment. We want to address under representation and encourage applicants from under-represented groups.
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹17500.00 per month
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 16/10/2022
Expected Start Date: 15/10/2022
Click Here : Apply Now