Job Responsibilities : E-commerce Customer Service Administrator
Salary : 72,000 per MONTH
Company : Legend Footwear
Location : Remote IN
We are a fast-growing online branded footwear retailer and have been trading since 1992. We sell on multiple marketplaces and are one of the UK’s largest marketplace sellers. We have seen consistent growth in our online business over the last few years and are searching for ambitious and driven people who are excited about the opportunity to build and work with a great team.
We are looking for a full-time Ecommerce Customer Service Administrator to work remotely. The vacancy is for 5 days per week.
About the Role
The role is ideal for individuals who wish to grow develop learn and maximize their potential at a global e-commerce company. The Ecommerce Customer Service Administrator is responsible for providing support to all the customers via email and all the related admin tasks. The successful candidate must have related skills and experienced in providing support to ecommerce customers. We are looking for a passionate individual to make a difference in our company. This is your opportunity to come and join a fast-paced organization that’ll give you the chance to take on responsibility and progress your career quickly.
This is a 5 day per week role and you may be required to work on a Saturday or Sunday depending upon the business needs. We provide growth opportunities to candidates who are quick learners have a strong sense of responsibility take ownership of the duties assigned contribute ideas and get the job done.
You are a highly motivated driven customer support administrator who thrives in a dynamic work environment. You can take us to the next level with your innovative thinking problem-solving and passion for success. You are hardworking and open to learning with excellent communication skills. You take ownership and be accountable for your responsibilities. The role is ideal for individuals who wish to grow develop learn and maximize their potential at a global e-commerce company.
- Responding to customer messages from eBay Amazon and our eCommerce channels in a timely manner.
- Liaise with delivery companies investigate the delivery and return issues handle courier claims.
- Ensuring Amazon A-Z cases eBay resolution centre disputes and PayPal cases are responded to promptly and precisely.
- Processing customer returns ensuring all customers who return their items receive replacements or refunds in a timely manner.
- Communicating with customers to ensure we receive positive feedback on our e-commerce channels and ensure our high feedback score is maintained.
- General office support to ensure customer orders are received and processed smoothly
- At least 2 years experience providing customer support via emails.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal articulate with good spelling and grammar.
- The ability to work quickly & accurately and pay attention to details.
- Experience with Amazon (Seller Central) Ebay and other marketplaces
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with Edesk
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 app suite
- Experience with ClickUp
- Experienced in liaising with different courier companies
- Hard-working with a can-do and go-getter attitude.
- Experienced with ERP systems task management system
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
We also have the following requirements for your workspace
- A designated workplace room that is not in a shared space and is free from all distractions
- IP Camera providing a live video and audio feed of your workplace during your shift timings. The camera will be provided by the company.
We use task management app to manage all the tasks and to measure the performance of all the workers. All the tasks that are assigned to you will have estimated time and due dates that should be strictly followed. After completing each task you will be required to report the time spent and any additional notes against each task within the app.
Pay and benefits
We are offering a starting pay rate of $860 per month (min 40 hours/week work) depends on the experience. We also offer a monthly performance bonus.
Overtime is available
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill in this form and answer all the questions to apply for the role. If you do not fill in this form your application will not submit. After filling out this form make sure you upload a copy of your updated CV and a cover letter telling us why you are exceptional.
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹72000.00 per month
- Work from home
- UK shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Click Here : Apply Now