Job Responsibilities: Trainee Medical coder ( Fresher – Nursing & Paramedical Only )
Salary: 21000 per MONTH
Company: Omega Healthcare Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
Medical Coder :
Medical Coding is the fastest-growing profession in the healthcare industry today. It is a niche specialization and the demand for trained and certified medical coders is increasing exponentially and is bound to increase in upcoming years, especially in India.
What is Medical Coding and how can your students benefit from it?
A Medical Coding professional is a valuable member of the team working with the US ecosystem of patients doctors and insurance companies.
By coding diagnoses and procedures on patient medical records into universally-accepted medical codes, coders play a key role in ensuring proper reimbursement.
About Omega Healthcare:
Omega Healthcare is the Premier Offshore Provider of Healthcare Outsourcing services. It is the leading provider of Revenue Cycle Management process and Analytics Solutions in the healthcare industry.
Our Technology-driven solutions and services delivered by more than 18000 qualified employees help to minimize costs and save time for our clients.
Omega Healthcare has made successful in-roads in the healthcare BPO space and is today the largest employer of Medical Coders in the world! Kindly refer to our website http://www.omegahms.com for further details and a detailed explanation of this fast-growing opportunity.
Eligibility to apply :
Education Qualification: Nursing and Paramedical candidates can apply
Other Required Skills: Good Knowledge of Human Anatomy and Physiology with decent English communication skills
Job Location: Bangalore Karnataka
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project and code the charts accordingly
· Code records by following prescribed coding standards such as ICD-10 and CPT
· Ensure patient information is correct and appropriate signatures on all medical records
· Assign appropriate medical codes to all diagnoses and services
· Follow client-specific guidelines wherever applicable & work as per client updates and code the charts accordingly
· Meet the productivity targets of clients within the stipulated time
· Ensure that the deliverables to the client adhere to the quality standards
· Prepare and maintain status reports
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent Fresher
Salary: Up to ₹21000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Murugeshpalya Bengaluru – 560017 Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you from a paramedical background?