Job Responsibilities: Looking for Online Freelance Public Speaking/ Elocution Teacher
Salary: 200000 per YEAR
Company: Cedarwood After-school program – Pune, Maharashtra•Temporarily remote
Location: Temporarily remote IN
Excellent opportunity to become a Full-time Freelance Public Speaking/ Elocution Teacher at Cedarwood!!!
If you love English and can teach the language with patience and tact and the one who can utilize their skills to develop innovative content then we have an amazing opportunity for you at Cedarwood. Your primary goal will be to create a supportive learning environment that will help your students meet their learning goals. You’ll teach them speaking in English through courses like Public Speaking and Elocution and will also design build and maintain lesson plans with exceptional learning experiences. You’ll oversee their progress through assignments and by providing regular feedback. We invite applications from well-spoken experienced creative and enthusiastic soft-skill teachers for this position to teach children in the grades 1st- 12th.
Here is what you need to become a Cedarwood teacher:
· Excellent English speaking reading and writing skills
· Previous experience as a formal English Communication teacher in a school for the age group of 9-15 years is mandatory.
· Design and build meaningful engaging and unique learning experiences plans/lesson / activities / Interactive detailed syllabus/workbooks and supporting digital content
· Proactively take initiative and come up with various ideas to create an interactive day-wise syllabus and planner
· Minimum availability of 8 hrs per day for 6 days a week
· Online teaching experience is mandatory.
· B.Sc/B.A/ in English and B.Ed
· Laptop/desktop with good configuration
· High-speed broadband connection
· Available for immediate joining
· Ready to work for a fixed number of hours at a fixed
· Permanent job
· Remote/Home based job
· Payment as per industry standards
· Opportunity to work with and be trained by experienced faculty
· Exciting chance to work with a growing start-up
Cedarwood® is a unique platform for supplemental education for school children. Our network of high-quality teachers not only provides best-in-class academic tuitions but also specialized courses to hone 21st Century skills for school children across 6 key areas–Communication Skills Problem Solving Critical Reasoning Creative Thinking Collaboration and Creative Arts.
At Cedarwood® we are passionate about education learning and children. We are committed to providing international quality standards using age-appropriate teaching methodologies and globally accepted education technology.
Visit us at www.cedarwood.co.in
Job Types: Part-time Contractual / Temporary Freelance
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: ₹1000.00 – ₹20000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)