Job Responsibilities: Corporate Writer
Salary: 300000 per YEAR
Company: RoundGlass – Remote•Remote
Location: Remote IN
As a Corporate Writer, you will work in the office of the Founder/Partner and close collaboration with RoundGlass Lead(er)s subject matter experts external advisory et,c. on content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. You will write for the Founder/Partner’s office and will set the content framework in terms of a template (structure & flow) of concept notes process/policy notes company writeups. You will develop content that will accurately reflect company goals objectives and values.
This role will collaborate with the editorial content production communications marketing design IT People & Culture teams across the RoundGlass ecosystem to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the audience.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure all content is on-brand consistent in terms of style quality and tone of voice and optimized for search and user experience including online social media email point of purchase mobile video print and in-person
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content. Structure plans and templatizes individual projects.
- Leverage your business understanding and content skills when partnering with leaders research professionals and editorial teams to develop and execute the functional content calendar
- Steward each project through the content development process and bring in creative collaborators at the right stage to ensure that purposeful design principles are applied in a way that best suits the subject matter its target audience and its intended use/objective
- Work closely with editorial teams to ghost-write rewrite or substantively edit thought leadership content to ensure quality readability and audience engagement while maintaining the authors’ voices
- Coordinate with content writers designers marketing and other internal teams to ensure that project timelines are accurately set and met
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in English Literature Journalism Mass Communications or similar). An MBA in Marketing is a plus.
- 10-15 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (publishing journalism etc.).
- Exceptional writing fluency and knowledge of US English grammar conversational phrasing and AP style and the ability to explain edits to authors
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills; proven ability to translate complex concepts into easily digestible terms
- Excellent attention to detail laser focus on quality and ability to consider the big picture
- Outside-in orientation considers all content projects from the perspective of the target audience and their needs/interests
- Versatile writing and editing skills from writing engaging short-form web copy to developmentally editing long-form research reports on complex topics
- Experience with creating multimedia content
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills including the confidence to interact with and influence personnel at all levels as well as listening skills responsiveness flexibility initiative decision-making conflict resolution and tact
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within ongoing campaigns. Ability to work on a 24-hour project cycle-utilizing teams in other time zones
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word content management systems and workflow and collaboration tools such as Workfront Microsoft Teams etc.; knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
RoundGlass was built on the vision that well-being should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences well-being but how companies (like our own) support the well-being of their people.
We’re a group of talented socially-conscious gritty innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion. To learn more visit our Website Facebook Instagram and LinkedIn.
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity gender expression pregnancy (including childbirth lactation and related medical conditions) national origin age physical and mental disability marital status genetic information (including characteristics and testing) military and veteran status and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Click Here : Apply Now