Job Responsibilities: ServiceNow Developer
Salary: 500000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
NCS is growing its team of ServiceNow Technical Consultants working from home or NCS offices to provide expertise to our growing number of ServiceNow projects.
What will you be expected to do?
- Working with clients and stakeholders to provide leadership on best practices in areas such as IT Service Management (ITSM) Customer Service Management (CSM) Human Resource Service Delivery (HRSD) and Project and Portfolio Management (PPM).
- Understanding and utilizing NCS ServiceNow methodologies collateral and accelerators.
- Conducting gap analysis and making assessments to identify the delta between current and ServiceNow platform functionality.
- Designing developing testing and implementing ServiceNow solutions.
- Installing and configuring ServiceNow infrastructure and instances.
- Maintaining and administrating ServiceNow infrastructure and instances.
What should you have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming or directly related field with a preference for a master’s degree
- Must have ServiceNow System Administrator certification Application developer plus at least two additional ServiceNow implementation certifications
- Five (5) or more years of experience as a ServiceNow Technical Consultant with hands-on experience in ground-up implementations with ServiceNow products
- Three (3) or more years of experience with ServiceNow scoped applications and all scripting module experience including client scripts business rules workflow flow designer script including UI actions UI macros UI pages etc. custom application development
- Experience with more than one of the following ServiceNow suites: ITSM CSM HRSD ITAM ITOM ITBM GRC Sec-Ops App Engine.
Additional experience it would be great to have:
- ACLs for controlling the security mechanism in ServiceNow.
- Working with events and triggers to manage business needs and handle background work.
- Working with transform Maps Data sources and different transform scripts for Data Loads and Management