Job Responsibilities: Teacher – Spoken English Language
Salary: 215 per HOUR
Company: The Queen’s English
Start date: Immediately
Location: Based in India
Salary: Teachers will be paid an hourly rate of Rs.215/- per slot.
The organization: We aim to transform the way students in South East Asia and India learn English – making it higher quality yet more affordable. Our app will let anyone anywhere teach and learn great spoken English.
The role: We are looking for an energetic expressive individual with a passion for teaching English who can
- Deliver an engaging class where the students would be excited to attend and learn every day.
- Capture data about the students´ progress and use it to inform classroom delivery.
- Build rapport with the students and their parents.
- Communicate and celebrate the progress made by students in and out of class.
- Maintaining a relationship with students and ensuring they want to continue learning with QE
The candidate: An ideal candidate for this role has
- Excellent English Communication skills – ability to read and speak fluently with a neutral accent.
- Ability to connect with students and build rapport quickly and effectively.
- Ability to pick up and learn new technology and pedagogy.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- Passion for teaching.
Requirements: To deliver a fun-filled and energetic classroom environment
- Two devices – Laptop/PC to screen-share the slides Mobile to download the scripts.
- Good Internet connection with power back-up.
- Availability: We have the following teaching slots: 4:30pm 6:00pm 7:30pm & 8:30 pm and We have classes running on MWF – 4:30 6:00 7:30 8:30 ; SS – 4:30 6:00 7:30 8:30 & Tue-Thu 4:30 6:00 7:30 8:30
Languages: Fluent English is essential. Hindi or any Indian or SEA language is a bonus.
To apply: Fill out the application form https://forms.gle/vJJnX8GkpnjZtzXy5
Job Types: Part-time Regular / Permanent Contractual / Temporary
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Salary: ₹215.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend only
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus