Job Responsibilities : Business Analyst
Salary : 300000 per YEAR
Company : Microsoft
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana IN
The WebXT STCI Business Management team is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Business Analys to support a Partner-level managers and VP and drive key initiatives across the org.
You will be responsible for maintaining headcount management hiring Product Dev resources and budget management for the orgs in WebXT STCI.
WebXT organization in Microsoft has the mission of “Make the web work for you”. This team is comprised of several thousand software engineers working on Bing search Edge browser Maps Ads News and other projects. Over the years we have developed deep technical expertise in various areas – Machine learning NLP speech computer vision large scale deployments and continue to innovate and delight customers across 236 regions 106 languages and with half a billion users. Please watch this short video on our team which will give you an insight on why you should join us.
The WebXT Team is part of Microsoft’s India Development Centre(IDC) in Hyderabad Bengaluru and Noida (
and home offices at cities across the country for the time being). The team is responsible for driving the overall strategy in search and AI Platforms – spanning consumer and enterprise customers. The team’s constant endeavor is to nurture an
innovative inclusive culture to enable one to build finely crafted Search & AI products and grow to be a leader. It is home to one of the largest groups of machine learning and AI talent not just in IDC but all of India. Please visit our Instagram page (@lifeatstci) to get a peek into our culture.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Headcount management and PCNs management for WebXT Org
- Headcount Dashboards for different orgs in the team
- Working with University and Industry recruitment teams for hiring Industry Campus Interns and Springboard talent
- Managing Vendor resources across WebXT teams
- Managing Vendor Budget
- Supporting business management on sharing reports and helping in organisation level events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10-15 years’ experience in Business management/analysis
- Experience in Excel data analytics; reporting tools
- Desire to take on big challenges and see the big picture as well as the details
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests
- Strong cross-team collaboration and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrate a can-do and create a positive customer experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age ancestry color family or medical care leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin physical or mental disability political affiliation protected veteran status race religion sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Click Here : Apply Now