Job Responsibilities : UX Writer II
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Microsoft
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana IN
OneDrive and SharePoint are rapidly growing services at the centre of Microsoft’s cloud interacting with almost every part of Microsoft. In the OneDrive and SharePoint team we strive to deliver cutting edge technology that helps our customers thrive in an information dense world. SharePoint helps millions of people work better together and empowers the biggest companies in the world to solve mission critical problems. You would be a part of a team that is fundamentally changing the way that millions of people use their devices and interact with the most important content for their home work and school.
You’ll love this role if you’re passionate about language design and technology. You love challenges and thrive in creative collaborative cultures. You are disciplined organized self-motivated and able to independently manage the details of your work. Most of all you care about the people who are using technology and making their experiences better.
On a typical day in this role you might:
Work with an interaction designer to craft copy for a feature or flow.
Participate in conceptualizing and iterating in design meetings to improve product designs and structure flows. Collaborates with other designers program managers and developers.
- Do a terminology exploration for a new concept.
Structure product content name components/controls and define messaging to make information accessible usable and understandable.
- Develop copy treatments for a user research study or in-product experiment.
Know the product area and demonstrate knowledge of customer personas how competitors meet those needs and where their solutions fall short.
- Bring your voice to a design critique of proposed features or scenarios.
Begin to define needs of product designs help identify needs that are not spoken and raises them with senior team members.
- Design & write a set of Help content for a new area
Draft/review a 60-second how-to video script
- Experience writing for instructional conversational or entertainment purposes (education instructional design voice design playwriting/screenwriting narrative design exhibition/museum design creative/fiction writing etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Portfolio review of writing and content samples
- North American English fluency
- Natural and inquisitive passion for modern technology
- Experience working with Design discipline (interactive visual)
- Experience working with customer research
- Self-motivated collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s OR Master’s Degree in Arts Digital Communications UX Design Human Computer Interaction Communications English Journalism or related field AND 4+ years related work experience working in product or service.
- OR equivalent experience.
Studio+91 is a ‘microcosm of Microsoft’
Microsoft’s mission is to ‘empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more’. At studio+91 at the India Development Center (MSIDC) we work together across a multitude of disciplines: design research and design engineering to empower people all over the planet. Our diverse teams are constantly iterating solving problems and collaborating with product managers engineers to craft meaningful and relevant product experiences. Teams at studio+91 work across Edge Bing Office Azure OneDrive and SharePoint Notes and Tasks etc. forming and contributing diverse perspectives to the product experiences.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age ancestry color family or medical care leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin physical or mental disability political affiliation protected veteran status race religion sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Click Here : Apply Now