Job Responsibilities : Product Manager 2
Salary : 250000 per YEAR
Company : Microsoft
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana IN
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
The Microsoft 365 Attack Simulation Training team is looking for a Product Manager to develop and deliver the next generation of risk behavior analytics and end user behavior change services. This new solution space is strategically important and technically complex. You’ll get the opportunity to integrate and extend security and compliance scenarios across the Microsoft 365 SCIM ecosystem. We are looking for a PM with a balanced set of incubation design growth engineering data informed decision making customer focus partner engagement and execution skills.
You love a challenge. A real challenge with a lot of ambiguity and plenty of play space for your passion and creativity. You care about the challenges that users face every day when they put their important data in the cloud. You know a good business proposition when you see one and you understand how to find the most impactful problem to solve and the simplest way to deliver that impact. You know how to collaborate with others but you don’t require consensus to chase a theory of what the right thing to solve is right now. You also love technology. You love the power it has to solve complex problems like protecting organizations all over the world from attackers and you love understanding how it works. You love data. You need data to understand and to make choices. You start with data and you leverage data to validate and you use data to prove your impact. Most importantly you love customers. You think about them all the time. You empathize with their challenges and you think hard about the best way you can help those millions in the very best way that you can.
- Conceptualize design build implement and support security and compliance products
- Define and measure product success metrics to drive business value
- Effectively communicate product plans and status
- Drive strategic decisions and execution to help build engineering solutions to improve customer experience
- Become a subject matter expert within the company and work to significantly enhance Microsoft 365 security and compliance profile
- Represent Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance in various customer briefings and security conferences
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering and product management preferably in security and cloud problem spaces.
- Passion for working on technical challenges in the security space especially for customer-facing investments.
- Strong user empathy and proven cross-group collaboration experience.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects/features concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- A Bachelors degree or higher in a technical engineering product management or data-focused discipline.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Experience with large scale data analytics and familiarity with tools and technologies for the same
- Subject matter expertise in security and compliance problem spaces
- Experience creating end-user learning experiences and the principles of educational psychology
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age ancestry color family or medical care leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin physical or mental disability political affiliation protected veteran status race religion sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.