Job Responsibilities: Senior Product Manager
Salary: 900000 per YEAR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana In
Are you passionate about delivering great customer experiences powered by a deep understanding of user needs & data? Do you want to revolutionize the way that enterprises secure their data? Do you love building new and deep relationships with our customers? Would you love to do all the above at planet scale in a multibillion-dollar business group? If yes we have a Job that excites you!!
The Data Security & Privacy Horizontals team drives key features such as RBAC permissions management consumption-based billing end-user experience across all of the Data Security & Privacy solutions in Microsoft Security. You will get an opportunity to influence how millions of users interact with multiple solutions in a seamless fashion.
We’re looking for a talented Program Manager who is energetic self-driven and can easily switch from product management and planning to produce technical requirements that can be consumed by our engineering and research teams. This role requires cross-team cross-company cross-geo collaboration. The ideal candidate should have a strong affinity for the security and compliance industry and a demonstrated track record of great partner and customer engagement.
About The Team
Microsoft 365 Security division helps our customers be secure & compliant across their heterogenous environment by building products and services based on deep customer empathy. We are deeply committed to our workforce reflecting the diversity of our customers and our communities. Our mission is deeply inclusive: empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We expect each of us—no matter what our level role or function is—to play an active role in creating environments where people of diverse backgrounds are excited to bring all of who they are and do their best work. We take pride in being a diverse and inclusive team and we expect that you will join us on this mission.
- Identify User problems/Product opportunities based on user behavior
- Define feature specs to map out customer problems with feature requirements and success metrics.
- Collaborate with distributed teams to deliver features & enhancements and iterate
- Monitor progress of the product/feature throughout the development lifecycle identifying risks and opportunities keeping key stakeholders informed
- Drive analysis and support of investment decisions and offer business perspective to influence key strategic decisions
Proactively identify issues that impede business group success and provide solutions/recommendations
- 5+ years of experience designing or developing products/services preferably in the security and/or compliance space
- A deep sense of customer/user empathy
- Highly skilled at cross-org collaboration & effective communication across disciplines/groups
- Technical curiosity and aptitude to quickly master service capabilities technical issues business trends and customer needs
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead multiple high-profile projects of varying timelines simultaneously
- Motivated to work with and leverage internationally distributed development teams
- Bachelor’s + degree in computer science or related fields
Bonus: Previous work experience with security or compliance product suites creating product experiences for managed services or running a managed service for end customers.
Microsoft is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age ancestry color family or medical care leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin physical or mental disability political affiliation protected veteran status race religion sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances.
The benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Click Here : Apply Now