Job Responsibilities: Product Manager 2
Salary: 600000 per YEAR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana IN
About the team:
Microsoft 365 Security division helps our customers be secure & compliant across their heterogenous environments by building products and services based on deep customer empathy. We are deeply committed to our workforce reflecting the diversity of our customers and our communities. Our mission is highly inclusive: empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We expect each of us — irrespective of level role or function — to play an active role in creating environments where people of diverse backgrounds are excited to bring all of who they are and do their best work. We take pride in being a diverse and inclusive team and we hope that you will join us on this mission.
- Identify User problems/Product opportunities based on user behavior
- Define feature specs to map out customer problems with feature requirements and success metrics.
- Collaborate with distributed teams to deliver features & enhancements and iterate.
- Monitor progress of the product/feature throughout the development lifecycle identifying risks and opportunities and keeping key stakeholders informed.
- Drive analysis and support of investment decisions and offer business perspective to influence key strategic decisions.
- Proactively identify issues that impede business group success and provide solutions/recommendations
- 5+ years of experience designing or developing products/services preferably in the security and/or compliance space.
- A deep sense of customer/user empathy
- Highly skilled at cross-org collaboration & effective communication across disciplines/groups
- Technical curiosity and aptitude to quickly master service capabilities technical issues business trends and customer needs.
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead multiple high-profile projects of varying timelines simultaneously
- Motivated to work with and leverage internationally distributed development teams
- Bachelor’s + degree in computer science or related fields
Click Here : Apply Now