Job Responsibilities: Medical Biller
Salary: 200000 per YEAR
Company: ESN Technologies
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana IN
Experience: 2-7 yrs.
Skills: Medical Biller
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtaining referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures.
- Checking eligibility and benefits verification for treatments hospitalizations and procedures.
- Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtaining any missing information.
- Preparing to review and transmitting claims using billing software including electronic and paper claim processing.
- Following up on unpaid claims within the standard billing cycle timeframe.
- Checking each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discounts. Calling insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary.
- Identifying and billing secondary or tertiary insurances.
- Reviewing accounts for insurance of patient follow-up.
- Researching and appealing denied claims.
- Answering all patient or insurance telephone inquiries about assigned accounts.
- Setting up patient payment plans and work collection accounts.
- Updating billing software with rate changes.
- Updating cash spreadsheets and running collection reports. Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in the following areas is preferred:
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines including HMO/PPO Medicare Medicaid and other payer requirements and systems.
- Competent use of computer systems software and 10 key calculators.
- Familiarity with CPT and ICD-10 Coding.
- Effective communication abilities for phone contacts with insurance payers to resolve issues.
- Customer service for interacting with patients about medical claims and payments including communicating with patients and family members of diverse ages and backgrounds.
- Ability to work well in a team environment. Being able to triage priorities delegate tasks if needed and handle conflict reasonably.
- Problem-solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies denials appeals collections.
- A calm manner and patience working with either patients or insurers during this process.
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is likely to be encountered in medical claims.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality as per the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
- Ability to multitask.
Interested candidates can share their updated resume at [email protected] along with the following mandatory details…
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice period:
* Willing to join within 15 days/30 days:
* Reason for job change:
Human Resources ESN Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Click Here : Apply Now