Job Responsibilities : Mechanical Engineer Intern
Salary : 17000 per MONTH
Company : Luxoft
Location : Remote IN
Our client is seeking an individual with a mechanical aptitude and experience focused on CAD design/ drafting. They will be building prototypes – Coordinate drawings for new product ideas and incorporate this information into drawings or schematics through modelling in Solidworks
- Under general supervision applies functional specifications and uses engineering tools to design hardware for product changes and new development.
- Assist in the design of 3-D models of components and assemblies and define the relationships (tolerances between components) for various mechanical parts and systems.
- Translate 3-D models into component or assembly drawings utilizing appropriate ISO or ANSI drafting standards including coordinate or GTD tolerancing
– Perform part/assembly tolerance stacks as required – Make changes to existing drawings utilizing standardized rev control methods
- Design Software experience Solidworks AutoCAD or an interest in learning design/creating 2D blueprints
- Engineering blueprint cad design bill of material Mechanical drafting basic GD&T
- Basic computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Desire to work hard and grow within a company
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed we can help you with relocation process.
Click Here : Apply Now