This is a remote position.
Are you a Student looking out for an Internship Opportunity Apply for the Abhyaz Internships….
MTC is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer who wants to gain industry experience. The candidate is expected to be a highly-motivated engineer with good communication skills. If you are self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional and have an eye for detail then you are at the right place. As a Mechanical Design Engineer Intern your roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
Core Functional Responsibilities:
- Create mechanical workshops and mechanical courses
- Conduct mechanical Webinars to students and manage documentation of all the mechanical workshops and mechanical courses
- Ability to simulate mechanical applications
- Developing a best practice methodology including testing approach and exception reports
- Approach motion solutions development and problem solving analytically
- Support the mentor / team members on business processes
- Work closely with mentors for concurrent content SOP development as well as problem solving
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Understand the needs and requirements manage projects SOP and deliver them on time
- You will be assigned small projects that needs to be finished within the stipulated time.
- Do detailed self study on assigned work and design necessary project
- Work with mentors to receive feedback and incorporate it in the project
- Compile project activities and present in the form of report or ppt as advised by mentor
- The task assigned below outcome needs to be produced
- The knowledge capture the theoretical part of the software needs to be produced
- The tool capture software tool explanation needs to be produced
- The skill capture practical part of the software needs to be produced
Abhyaz Internships are a 4-16 weeks remote opportunity designed to develop your professional acumen while you work on critical real time projects. You are expected to spend 10 to 15 hrs a week. Our team of mentors and industry professionals guide you through every step of the project for you to gain valuable hands on exposure. We publish your work results in your online portfolio allowing you to strengthen your professional resume and social media profiles while showcasing your work to best position your talents for future opportunities.The outcomes will be byte-sized projects that will have to be delivered every week. Your outcomes will be reviewed and grade by peers and your supervisors. Interns who excel in their project may be offered a full-time job with the company.
Job Postings on our Career page
Call for Registration and Enrollment
Initiating Portfolio Submissions
Evaluation Process ends on Abhyaz platform
Interview & Job offer
Onboard – Accept our Job Offer and onboard
*Please note: candidates are requested to fill out all the fields in the application form and not to use the easy apply option!
Do follow us on Linkedin / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
If you are a candidate who is an analytical minded and a competent Design Engineer with soft skills – then definitely apply.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant field
- Confident self starter with interest to learn.
- Should have passion to learn and to teach technologies.
- Must be able to perform tasks under general direction.
- Ability to communicate well in English – written and oral communication
- Must have a Computer Smartphone and uninterrupted internet connection with noise cancellation headphones.
- must have to be avaliable in the virtual office from 1-6 pm everyday
Required Technical Skills:
- CAD Software Skills.
- FEA Software Skills.
- PLM Skills
Abhyaz by MTAB Technology Center is an integrated platform for Engineering projects Skill Development Talent Management. Abhyaz offers multiple engineering labs built with interactive e-learning LMS engineering software in digital manufacturing technologies. Technologies available are Additive Manufacturing CNC Design Digital Electronics Electrical Machines FMS/CIM Hydraulics Multi-physics modelling PLC IoT Mechatronics PCB Design Pneumatics Robotics Sensors Switch Gears & Industry 4.0. Abhyaz brings together trainers mentors and students to execute live engineering projects. MTAB Technology Center is expanding its Skill Development and E-Learning footprint across India and creating Industry 4.0 ready talent pools across various Educational and Non Educational Sectors to meet changing business needs.
· Internship Completion Certificate
· Stipend payment based on your outcomes / deliverables
· Practical experience in the Edu-Tech Industry
· Remote work opportunity / Week work opportunity
· Hands-on experience using Abhyaz Platform & Zoho Application
· Online Portfolio building
*Terms & Conditions apply