Job Responsibilities : Manager – Banking Alliances
Salary : 500000 per YEAR
Company : Jangras Corporation
Location : Remote IN
Educational requirements : Graduate
Role will involve managing the key banking partners building relationships and acquiring new merchant as well.Handling / Building a team for the Accounts / Key Banks being managed and driving the assigned targets through the team in the assigned banks Key
Roles And Responsibilities
- Responsible for a portfolio of alliance partner banks to drive up sign-up for Net Banking as well as to drive acquisition & activation of new merchants to ensure business growth of the channel.
- Handling / Building a team for the Accounts / Key Banks being managed and driving the assigned targets through the team in the assigned banks.
- Deliver against volume revenue penetration and growth targets for the identified and assigned partner banks.
- Develop implementation plan across alliance life cycle for the assigned portfolio of banks.
- Map & develop strong working relationships with key influencers for the assigned banks. It should include mapping the various teams in the assigned banks thoroughly and plot them out to an organogram of the banks.
- Facilitate seamless onboarding of Jangras Payment Services as a Vendor / Customer in the bank’s ecosystem as well as ensure set-up on system and its complete alignment across departments
- Understanding the unit economics of Subvention and ensuring that the partner bank becomes an active partner in co-acquiring Merchants using subvention as an effective tool. Thoroughly mapping as to how the process of collections of such receivables works in a particular bank and ensuring all the required formalities are put in place.
- Identifying the banks which can be graduated from a Referral arrangement to a Banking Program which could either be a white-labelled or a VAS arrangement.
- Ensuring adherence to a well-defined process of tracking the leads generated from the banks to reporting them both to the respective bank(s) as well as to the internal MIS for monitoring progress.
- Ensuring that the engagements are well formalised with the partner banks by way of agreement(s) and agreed base rates and mark-ups applicable if any. Also taking care of internal closure with cross-functional departments like Legal Finance etc.
- 1+ Years of overall experience of which experience in the Merchant Acquiring space either with Payment Aggregators Banks or Fintech companies would be given high preference.
- Experience in customer engagement / sales roles is a must. This is essentially a customer facing role and therefore flair for sales / relationship building is sacrosanct.
- Business acumen and Customer orientation: Should be a passionate believer in digital transformation and the use of technology to simplify business processes and improve customer experience.
- Established and existing networks with banks both public as well as private sector would be a definite advantage.
- Able to engage in a basic technical conversation with the bank to understand their requirements.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Analytical capability to deal with the technical contractual and financial aspect of the business.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced fluid and collaborative environment
Job Types: Full-time Freelance Volunteer Internship Regular / Permanent Contractual / Temporary
Contract length: 24 months
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Fixed shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurugram Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Click Here : Apply Now