Job Responsibilities: Support Coordinator
Salary: 300000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
What are we looking for?
With over 25 years of experience in web radiology, RamSoft is dedicated to delivering award-winning fully customizable feature-rich solutions for healthcare providers around the world. We’re currently seeking a Support Coordinator to join our team!
We are looking for energetic and professional individuals with great attention to detail to answer calls from our U.S and Canadian customers.
Yes, you can work from the comfort of your home. This position is 100% remote.
Under the supervision of Team lead Customer Support you will be the first person our customers interact with via email phone and chat while working on a rotational shift schedule (24/7 for 365 Days) If you have exceptional people skills are tech-savvy and looking for a challenge we look forward to hearing from you!
Note: All qualified applicants will be sent an email assessment to complete. Interviews for this position will be conducted by phone and video. RamSoft’s India office is in Bangalore and the work-at-home position is available to anyone in India
The work schedule for this position is night shift from 1030pm to 730am IST with any two consecutive days off each week
Technical Requirements When Working from Home:
- You will be provided with a company laptop and headset
- You will need a high-Speed Broadband Home Internet that meets our requirements with at least 50mbps down and 10 Mbps up. Your computer will have to be connected to your router/modem with a wired Ethernet connection.
- You will need an inverter in case of a power outage so that you can still access the internet.
Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience handling US call processes (Customer service)
Key Responsibilities: *
- Managing inbound phone calls chats and emails from our customers
- Professionally greet callers provide and request required information
- Relay and route critical messages to appropriate internal teams
- Responding to customer requests professionally and with accurate information
- Other related duties as assigned
General Job Requirements
- A friendly and upbeat voice and a positive attitude
- Good grammar and spelling as well as a professional demeanor
- Computer skills in a Windows-based environment
- Punctual with great attendance
- Fast learner and be able to type well (at least 35 words per minute)
- Be a ‘team player!
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines. Excellent time management skills.
This role requires people that are very detail-oriented. We handle calls for many US accounts and so there is always a lot of activity and new challenges to face and resolve daily!
- College Diploma/Degree or a related field
- Certification in medical imaging or knowledge of industry standards and technologies is a bonus
- Experience in handling tickets via Salesforce or any other CRM
RamSoft offers a casual work environment flexible work hours and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300000.00 – ₹400000.00 per year