Job Responsibilities: Travel Desk Executive
Salary: 100000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
This is a role for someone who has a passion for being an organizer and a cheerleader to everyone traveling from the company or coming to our country. This role is dynamic and requires a fast-paced attitude to stay on top of duties. You will be organizing travel for the CEO Directors E-Suite and others as required. As a travel desk executive, you will be required to maintain strict confidentiality about travel plans within and outside the organization. Additionally, company rules about travel need to be followed. You will regularly be in touch with finance and HR to manage all documentation and formalities pre and post-travel.
- Manage end-to-end travel plans efficiently and cost-effectively -airlines train transport and hotels
- Negotiate on best rates through vendors every time there is a travel occurrence
- Communicate with the person traveling regularly to keep them updated on logistics
- Manage emergency changes/cancellations in a professional and calm manner
- Handle visa applications and formalities promptly
- Handle all incoming travel requests and the processes that follow after
- Update HR on travel/leaves to be properly recorded
- Knowledge of bulk booking software and technologies like IATA Amadeus Galileo preferred.
- Awareness of international travel regulations customs and currencies.
- A degree in Hospitality Travel Tourism Business or relevant field.
- Good command of English written and spoken.
At iResearch, we hear acknowledge and value the point of view of our diverse workforce. Our strong belief is to create and encourage a supportive workplace where individuals feel free to be themselves at work and have the freedom they require to meet their personal needs. We aspire to remove all kinds of barriers/roadblocks for all our employees, especially barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
Our benefits vary depending on location but we are committed to providing best-in-class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances flexible working (including working from home) life cover medical cover (employee + family) enhanced maternity & paternity packages uncapped earnings welfare & wellbeing subsidized gym memberships and Giving back for social good opportunities which you can read at Giving for Good Foundation.
Click Here : Apply Now