Job Responsibilities : Support Coordinator
Salary : 400000 per YEAR
Company : RamSoft
Location : Remote IN
What are we looking for?
RamSoft has over 25 years of experience in web radiology delivering award-winning fully customizable feature-rich solutions around the world.
We are currently seeking Support Coordinators to join our team. We are looking for energetic and professional individuals with great attention to detail to answer calls from our U.S customers.
If you have exceptional people skills are tech-savvy and looking for a challenge we look forward to hearing from you!
What will you do?*
- This position involves answering 95% calls and 5% emails/chats
- Answering customer questions professionally and giving them accurate updates on their technical problems
- Communicate and route critical messages to the appropriate technical teams
- Other related duties as assigned
Salary Education and Experience*
- Salary of 4 LPA plus variable pay of up to 3 LPA
- Diploma or degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in handling tickets via Salesforce or any CRM
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience handling U.S. calls (customer service)
Technical Requirements When Working from Home*
- You will need High-Speed Broadband Internet that meets our requirements with at least 50mbps down and 10 Mbps up. Your computer will have to be connected to your router/modem with a wired Ethernet connection.
- Ability to learn quickly and type well (at least 35 words per minute)
- This is not a back-office position but an on-call position requiring you to work rotational evening and night shifts between 5 pm-8 am IST with Friday/Saturday or Sunday/Monday days off.
- The RamSoft head office is in Toronto Canada and the local office is in Koramangala 4-B Block Bengaluru. The job is 100% remote so anyone in India is welcome to apply.
- Qualified applicants will receive an email assessment to complete.
- The company will provide you with a laptop and headset as well as two weeks of training
RamSoft offers a casual work environment flexible work hours and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation) please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs._
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400000.00 per year