Job Responsibilities : Finance Associate
Salary : 3,00 per YEAR
Company : Heart It Out
Location : Remote IN
At Heart It Out we care!
We strive to provide accessible mental healthcare for all. This vision comes to life through skilled and compassionate individuals like you.
As a Finance Associate you will be responsible for the financial management of the organisation. You will also be overseeing all financial activities i.e managing financial tasks and ensuring that the finances are used beneficially.
Your goal is to maintain the finances of the organisation effectively and increase profitability by reviewing financial reports monitoring financial accounts and preparing forecasts.
- Update and maintain financial records and databases. Eg Journal
- Manage data records and reports by checking for errors.
- Verifying the accuracy of information.
- Prepare vendor and customer invoices
- Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the organisation (payroll invoicing and other transactions).
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Create and set budgets.
- Prepare financial statements and reports.
- Recommending cost reduction strategies.
- Managing banking relationships and cash management.
- Taking care of taxes internal controls and audit-related matters.
- Provide stellar customer service to our clients and be informed on all company policy and practices (including data privacy).
- Adhere to current accounting/finance laws and regulations.
- Perform according to company standards.
- Studied CS/ BCom or BBA with a specialisation in finance
- 6 months to 1 year experience preferable
- Preferably in Bangalore
- Ability to synthesise large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Solid understanding of financial management and accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Strong analytical decision-making and leadership skills.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- This is a full time role
- Position is being offered virtually
- We as a community are inclusive and supportive.
- We welcome you to join this crusade!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300000.00 – ₹420000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)