Job Responsibilities : HR Intern (Part Time, 10000, Remote, Immediate Start)
Salary : 10000 per MONTH
Company : Mandarin Recruitment UK
Location : Remote IN
Mandarin Recruitment is looking for an HR Intern to assist with a client’s fast-growing business. It is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company with many opportunities to grow and succeed in the business.
The HR Intern will be a mixture of various recruitment processes such as screening and contacting the candidates through various portals and adding leads in CRM.
– Screening and searching online profiles to find the correct candidate.
– Filtering and initial contact of candidates.
– Data entry of leads into the CRM.
· Great communication skills and resourceful nature – demonstrating a calm gracious demeanour and problem-solving skills for complex queries
· You will be PC literate and comfortable using various in-house systems.
· Excellent attention to detail is required along with excellent written skills for formal emails and correspondence
· Strong listening and effective questioning skills
· Skills in navigating websites and relaying instructions in a clear manner
· Strong team player with the ability to organize coordinate and execute on details
Fixed Work Timing: 3PM to 7PM- Wed-Sun & 6.30PM to 10.30 PM-Sat-Wed
Job Types: Part-time Regular / Permanent Internship Fresher
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: ₹10000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- UK shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 19/03/2022