Job Responsibilities: Business Support Admin & HR
Salary: 25000 per MONTH
Company: Irish Taylor & Co
Location: Temporarily remote IN
Business Support Admin & HR
Irish Taylor Private Limited is looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about working in a start-up environment. We pride ourselves as a growing Technology Consulting company committed to clients around the world.
Client profile: Our clients come from various industries such as healthcare accounting architecture learning and development information technology government research and cybersecurity.
Target countries: USA India UK Australia.
You will assist the director in day-to-day administrative functions across a variety of fields – Business Administration Proposal writing Management tasks Recruitment Technology Consulting and client management.
This will suit an experienced business-savvy office manager and business administrator who can thrive under work pressure (as it is a start-up) has a quiet home office environment efficient worker good listener confident good communicator and very efficient.
Excellent English – written and spoken. Good vocabulary honest aggressive yet down-to-earth entrepreneurial personality required.
This is a great opportunity to grow your skills and experience!
You will work from home until further notified and use your own desktop/laptop and internet connection. A company laptop will be sent optionally.
· Attention to detail
· Taking ownership of work
· Passionate about the company’s growth
· Align with Director’s vision
· Excellent English oral and written communication skills
· Team player to collaborate with the team
· Good organization skills
· Fluency in spoken & written Business English as per international communication levels
· Integrity and confidentiality
· Handling day-to-day activities in office management
· Supports the Director on a day-to-day basis with administrative tasks content writing emails research and creative work
· Take care of all Human Resource (HR) related matters including onboarding staff and exit
· Co-ordination of all our Technology Trainers on-boarding NDA signing scheduling and invoicing – to international clients
· Attention to detail and Time management skills
· Experienced with handling recruitment screening shortlisting of candidates interviewing for closing positions and coordinating with clients
· Basic bookkeeping in online accounting tool Zoho Invoice (training provided)
· Review and answer emails and Microsoft Teams communications
· Use Microsoft Planner Tasks and enforce them across the company
· Should be trustworthy & capable of multitasking.
· Good time management skills
· Distribute itineraries and meeting minutes and keep track of events and meetings making sure that things are not overlooked
· Should be able to undertake follow-ups on behalf of the Director
· Clients focus along with relationship-building skills
· Effective negotiation influencing and communication skills
· Deep understanding of recruitment processes
· Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS) recruiting software and candidate databases
· Strong knowledge of candidate selection methods
· Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
· Any other work which can be assigned in professional assistance in various activities such as:
o Working on multiple projects run by the company
o Lead generation management
o LinkedIn networking and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
o Good internet research
o Business copywriting
o Appointment setting
· Bachelor’s (Essential)
· MBA (desired)
· Creative skills (would be a plus)
About the job
Full-time. 3-month probation. Increment after probation. Annual increments. Bonuses.
Flexible work-from-home position.
This is a full-time position with a start time of 1 PM and ending at 9:30 pm to serve Indian USA and Australian clients. There is an expectation that you will need to be available on some weekends for urgent work as the Director requires.
Remuneration: ₹30000 /month on probation. Reviewed at the end of probation.
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25000.00 – ₹30000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Internet reimbursement
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Work from home – full time until further notice to work at an office in South Delhi or Bangalore.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru – 560005 Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer