Job Responsibilities : Technical Product Manager – Indeed Apply(Resilience)
Salary : 34,00 per YEAR
Company : Indeed
Location : Remote IN
As a Technical Product Manager for Indeed Apply: Resilience team you will be responsible for building a scalable and reliable platform for job seekers to submit their job applications to employers. You will work to ensure all job seekers that are eligible and willing to apply for jobs can do so without any technical errors or outages blocking them.
You will be focussing on 2 key jobs:
- Analyzing the Indeed Apply ‘application submission’ and the ‘application delivery’ flows to identify potential risks
- Define and deliver a set of prioritized initiatives to eliminate or mitigate the potential risks.
You’ll work closely with Indeed’s product teams to design solutions unblock adoption and influence the design and development practices of other teams at Indeed. You not the VP of Product or the CEO will decide what the future of your product is and what your team should work on. However you may not have direct authority over your teammates (such as software engineers solutions architects or designers) so you will have to influence others to follow your vision.
This is a unique opportunity to work with incredibly talented team members in a US-originated product development culture and environment.
Who You Are
You’re someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every single day. Your friends describe you as thorough analytical and detail-oriented. You’ve got a technical background and are comfortable slinging some code to solve a problem. You’re comfortable working with both backend and frontend teams to get things done. You understand how high-velocity software development teams work and how engineers think.
You are able to move from big picture to technical details easily as you work through problems with engineering partners and stakeholders. You’ve built products that are consumed by software engineers (e.g. platforms services APIs SDKs) and have simultaneously delivered the right mix of reliability scalability performance and features that delight your users. You are able to evangelize the importance of your mission and vision with teams across the organization and solicit their support and collaboration.
Most of all you love solving hard technical challenges to make a difference in the lives of other people whether they be job seekers employers or your fellow Indeedians.
- Over 5 years of technical product management software engineering or systems engineering experience
- Experience in building microservices workflow engines products and large-scale complex systems from inception to launch
- Experience in building user experiences for both desktop and mobile users; Familiarity with web technologies
- Familiarity with Cloud Platforms like AWS (S3 DynamoDB) and technologies used for building distributed microservices and APIs (GraphQL REST Java Kafka NoSQL)
- Background in working with on-prem cloud-based and hybrid data infrastructure
- Ability to drive contribute to and communicate solutions to technical product challenges
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience is preferred
- Experience with data analysis and experimentation platforms
- Proven leadership skills
- Can make data-driven business decisions
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Who we are
We are a rapidly growing and highly-capable Engineering organization building the most popular job site on the planet. With engineering hubs in Seattle San Francisco Austin Tokyo Singapore Hyderabad Dublin Aberdeen and Vancouver we are improving people’s lives all around the world one job search at a time.
As the world’s number 1 job site* our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits September 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) an open Paid Time Off policy and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
India 3400000 – 5100000 INR per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex gender identity or expression family status marital status sexual orientation national origin genetics neurodiversity disability age or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627 or by email at [email protected] at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed’s Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies – https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks programs and benefits – https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Reference ID: 42380
Click Here : Apply Now