Job Responsibilities : Program Manager
Salary : 500000 per YEAR
Company : IBM
Location : Temporarily remote IN
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design code test and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM you will use the latest software development tools techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Cloud – Our Network PMO & Biz Ops Organization is seeking a Senior Project Manager. The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for managing large and complex projects and project teams of various cross-functional teams and vendors and other internal & external resources to deliver on solutions and services Projects. Interacts closely with the multiple Infrastructure teams and vendors to define the project parameters and develop detailed project documentation to outline the project Scope Business Requirements Project Plans and Project Schedule.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in the following skill sets-
- Enterprise-Level Project Management / Program Management
- Create project commitment plans and present them to executive leadership for approval Scoping Project effort headcount costs risks risk management
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complex concepts and decompose them into smaller understandable work activities
- Cataloging and owning project requests. Defining project scope and developing detailed project plans
- Coordinating leading and managing project meetings and collaboration sessions
- Creating and maintaining project plans timelines status decks sprint plans and action items
- Work with the project team (remote and cross time zones) to identify the level of effort required for tasks or projects. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure they are engaged and prepared to implement new project initiatives including associated process changes
- Experience in both waterfall and agile project management methodologies
- Flexibility to work within global time zones
- Ability to provide structure in an unstructured and rapidly changing environment.
- Proven leadership interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors or Master’s degree (required)
- PMI-PMP certification preferred or equivalent formal training/experience.
- High proficiency with project management tools – Excel Jira AHA ms-project
- Proficient in the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process knowledge of Agile Waterfall & DevOps methodologies
- Software including: Jira Confluence GitHub Office 365 Slack or other collaboration tools
About Business Unit
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business and clouds – public private and hybrid – enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security control and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data no matter where it resides to respond to changing market dynamics.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so then it’s time to join us express your individuality unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer and potential ones like yourself has a voice carves their own path and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients of society and IBM itself to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence reason and science we can improve business society and the human condition bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911 we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics pregnancy disability age veteran status or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Click Here : Apply Now