Job Responsibilities : Package Consultant: SAP HANA FIN CO
Salary : 1200000 per YEAR
Company : IBM
Location : Temporarily remote IN
As a Package Consultant at IBM get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills business knowledge and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM India –
IBM’s Purpose is to be essential to our clients to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness teamwork trust and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion reflected in winning to name few the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is and always has been welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business Strategy and Technology professionals – a specific source of best-in-class Industry Consulting Application and Business process management supported by the industry’s most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world – providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries all major service lines and competencies IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
The IBM SAP Practice is seeking top talent with experience in implementing SAP Advanced Business Applications Programming (ABAP) on High Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA). The SAP ABAP on HANA Practitioners would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture Data Modelling using HANA Studio ABAP Development Tools (ADT) Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA ADBC Native SQL ABAP Core data Services Data Base Procedures Text Search ALV on HANA and HANA Live models consumption.
Experience with one or more of the following application components – C/4 HANA BW/4 HANA SAP Fiori SAP MGD IBP Ariba and SuccessFactors.
Responsible to provide high level designs and quick solutions for GAP’s. Need to come out with SAP development options for resolving the GAP’s and providing development efforts including complexity of the effort and estimates. You will have experience in coordinating with offshore and remote teams for Technical specification coding unit testing and integration deliverables
IBM and SAP work together to build customized solutions that increase customer value enhance the customer experience and establish your presence in the digital economy. As part of our team you will lead one of our teams that is responsible for engineering SAP solutions for IBM’s core business processes. This position requires strong collaboration and teamwork across team and organizational boundaries.
Your day in the role will include…
- Assists clients in the selection implementation and support of SAP FI CO (Material Ledger) for SAP.
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
You will come with…
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning fit analysis configuration testing rollout and post-implementation support.
- Experience in working with teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall industry experience of 12+ years
- Expertise in CO modules – (Cost Center accounting / Profit Center Accounting / Internal Order / Profitability Analysis / Product Costing).
- Expertise in New General Ledger Asset Management AP and AR processes Payment Interfaces SEPA DMEE Classic payment Bank Interface and Taxation.
- Hands on expertise on Project system Investment management WBS / Internal order budgeting.
- In-depth hands-on experience in trouble shooting and end-end analysis of both inbound and outbound interfaces including bank interfaces.
- You will integrate SAP modules with other SAP modules as well as with external systems in addition to developing requirements and specifications for enhancements to SAP and interfaces between SAP and legacy systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on experience in S4HANA
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business strategy and technology consultants that design build and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology with its outcome-focused methodologies industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so then it’s time to join us express your individuality unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer and potential ones like yourself has a voice carves their own path and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients of society and IBM itself to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence reason and science we can improve business society and the human condition bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911 we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics pregnancy disability age veteran status or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.