Job Responsibilities : PP&C Analyst II
Salary : 300000 per YEAR
Company : Honeywell
Location : Remote IN
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Join the specialist team that provides program analysis process improvement and metrics for Honeywell. You will lead the development of program plans ensure cost and schedule integration and estimate at completion management on critical new and large complex programs across multiple sites. You will influence and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to accept new concepts practices and approaches to program management.
- Maintain project cost and schedule tools used by project managers to accurately measure forecast and track project-related work.
- Participate in project planning processes defining scopes establishing WBS & budgets on assigned projects.
- Work closely with project management contract management engineering and construction personnel to define execution strategy scheduling criteria progress measurement and invoicing requirements.
- Assist and sometimes take lead in producing and maintaining project schedules and associated deliverables and progress S curves.
- Ensure the accuracy of earned value data and process compliance on assigned project portfolio.
- Work with Project Managers to produce accurate cost estimates for change orders and maintains the change log.
- Works with Business Management (Program Managers Directors and Finance management) to report both project and program forecasts.
- Initiate accurate and timely project invoicing to associated customers.
- Manage the unbilled receivable and payable balances on assigned projects.
- Contribute and oversee coordination of monthly project status reports to customers.
- Participates in project monthly reviews.
- Work is usually office based but depending on individual project requirements the position may require occasional travel to and / or work in client facilities or remote construction locations.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Three to seven years applicable project management/controls experience.
- Bachelors’ Degree in engineering business or project management preferred.
- Hands on experience with enterprise wide cost accounting system SAP preferred.
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills – V Lookup Pivot Macros etc.
- Knowledge of cost estimating tracking and control.
- Knowledge of business concepts and processes to include contracts finance and cash flow.
- Basic knowledge of Scheduling (Planview Primavera preferred).
- Basic negotiation & conflict management skills.
- Proactive and resourceful self-starter with ability to multi-task.
- Experience with multi-disciplined projects (engineering software development construction and procurement).
- The ability to interpret relationships between cost schedule and resource requirements and how they relate to stated business objectives.
- Experience in presenting project cost and/or schedule data to project team and upper management.
- Certification from PMI is a plus.
- Results Driven Effective Communicator Committed Growth & Customer Focused Global Mindset
- JOB ID: HRD180637
- Category: Business Management
- Location: One-HON-UTC-2+4F UTC 2F 4F Sushant Lok Phase ISector 43Sushant Lok Phase IGurgaonHARYANA122022India
Click Here : Apply Now