Job Responsibilities: Graphic Designer, Streaming & Social
Salary: 200000 per YEAR
Company: Trusted Media Brands
Location: Remote IN
TMB (Trusted Media Brands) is the world’s leading community-driven entertainment company. Our portfolio of leading brands that include FailArmy Family Handyman People Is Awesome Reader’s Digest Taste of Home The Healthy The Pet Collective and Birds and Blooms is powered by content that’s inspired and created by our fans. Engaging more than 200 million consumers worldwide our content — available across streaming TV social media web and print — sparks curiosity fuels laughter and inspires people to live big full fantastic lives. Learn more about our brands our data-driven marketing solutions our award-winning licensing services and much more at www.tmbi.com.
Our office is located in Gurgaon India. We welcome you to work in our office but you also have the opportunity to work from home.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sr Art Director the Graphic Designer will design compelling still graphics for our social/streaming channels and video products to enhance the visual aesthetic of each brand’s channels and deepen engagement with our audiences.
You’re an aspiring graphic designer with a portfolio of work that showcases your skills as a designer. You are looking to grow your career and broaden your skillset. You have experience in graphic design in media entertainment or online video. You are a self-starter who can work independently move quickly and easily switch from project to project. You have hands-on experience maximizing creative tools including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Primarily responsible for graphic asset creation including key art thumbnail images tool kits gifs infographics social media assets show press packages asset versioning and more
- Design templates and daily graphics for social media posts across all Brands
- Assist in creating still graphics for the social and streaming Brands
- Incorporate revisions per feedback as appropriate ensuring approved layouts conform to style guides
- Contribute to and maintain style guides/online design libraries to accompany final project deliverables
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar
- 2+ years experience creating graphics with strong typography and digital/print graphic design and have an online portfolio showcasing your work
- Strong command of standard design and layout applications (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) – Basic After Effect knowledge is a plus
- A positive attitude is a must – the ability to incorporate feedback and iterate based on notes from the project lead or graphic design lead is crucial
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape including websites online campaigns social media and mobile
- Can work quickly and efficiently with an organized thorough and deadline-oriented approach to working – Ease with working on multiple assignments at the same time
- Careful attention to detail
About this team:
Trusted Media Brands’ Designers create graphics (Still and Motion) for content that brings people together. We work with brands dedicated to building communities and connections through the uplifting stories videos and activities shared across our various media channels.
We thrive in an environment that values diverse backgrounds talents skills and strengths encourages creativity and experimentation and recognizes and rewards the courage it takes to step outside comfort zones in the quest to grow our business.
We value our people and offer a collaborative and engaging culture. As a Trusted Media Brands employee you will enjoy work/life balance generous time off and comprehensive benefits and programs. Learn more about what life is like working at Trusted Media Brands at https://www.trustedmediabrands.com/careers/.
Trusted Media Brands embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race religion color national origin gender sexual orientation age marital status veteran status or disability status.
Click Here : Apply Now