Job Responsibilities: Immigration Lawyer – Delhi
Salary: 20000 per MONTH
Company: SmartMove Personal Management Consultants Pvt Ltd. – Connaught Place, Delhi, Delhi
Location: Connaught Place, Delhi, Delhi IN
Educational requirements: Graduate
Job Profile: Immigration Lawyer
About Us –
- SmartMove Immigration is an Immigration Law Firm with par excellence and we are looking for you to associate with us.
- We provide advice and assistance for all categories of visas to the UK USA Canada Portugal and Europe countries including filing appeals in-country petitions and special leave petitions.
- Our clientele includes SMEs Individuals skilled professionals businesses and students.
- Our Principal Directors are qualified Solicitors and Immigration Lawyers with extensive experience in providing immigration services.
*This is a Work from Office Role and you are required to work in our Delhi office (410 4th Statesman House Barakhamba Road Connaught Place New Delhi Delhi 110001)
(*Required Candidates from Delhi Location only)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive requests from the business development team for preliminary discussions
- Answer existing and prospective client queries hosting consultation calls when applicable.
- Provide accurate and practical advice to clients on all aspects of the UK immigration and nationality law
- Convert the client to the immigration process with us by gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals
- Work with clients to perform intake of cases troubleshoot issues and establish case strategy
- Receive requests for legal advice from current and potential clients and decide on the most appropriate responses to make to these requests
- Research documents and case history to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedures
- Determine the best course of action to serve clients’ best interests and communicate the same to clients
- Analyze case documents and prepare immigration applications for filing with the appropriate government agency
- Draft petitions applications and specialized support letters detailing eligibility for visa classification at Entry Clearance Posts overseas or Public Enquiry Offices in the UK
- Prepare submission instructions to assist clients in filing applications
- Coordinate with the documentation team to complete the documentation process
- Prioritize and assign cases and monitor workload and production.
- Guide lower-level paralegals and others on case matters
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa & immigration documents & ensure that they are received within the time limit.
- Regularly follow up with the customer to ensure all required details are received and submitted in time
- Liaise with UKVI over the telephone or email and keep clients informed of the progress of their application
- Drafting lists of documents covering letters and general case correspondence with the Home Office and other authorities
Client Relationship Management
- Update the client status on CRM Software
- Draft emails to clients/stakeholders with correspondence
- Update stakeholders on milestones.
Key Result Areas
2. File Processing
3. Client Relationship Management
About the person:
* Law Graduate
* 2 yrs experience
- Able to plan workload often with conflicting deadlines able to meet deadlines and priorities for own work taking into account delivery expectations and agreed client service standards
- Proven ability to generate clear well-organized written work and able to effectively express oneself verbally in an articulate and polished manner
- Strong listening skills
- Accurate work style; focus on details
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20000.00 – ₹25000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here : Apply Now