Job Responsibilities: UX Researcher Manager
Salary: 35000 per MONTH
Location: Remote IN
- Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology Human Factors Psychology Computer Science a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in conducting mixed methods research.
- Experience in people management and leadership.
- Experience identifying and evaluating user journeys.
- Experience conducting interviews contextual field visits and usability studies either live or remote.
- Experience in measuring user experience and user interaction.
- Experience working in international markets or collaborating with stakeholders located internationally.
- Ability to develop and establish user experience infrastructure and processes in India.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including communicating research results in a clear concise and compelling way through written reports and presentations.
- Identify and prioritize user experience research opportunities by having an understanding of product strategy design and business objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the core India product team and across partner teams to understand research needs quickly scope research projects and develop research proposals.
- Oversee fieldwork lab work surveys design sprints literature reviews and other relevant research approaches.
- Advocate for your team’s research methods and findings by building relationships with peers and leaders across research design marketing engineering and partner product cross-functional teams.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and verbal presentations.