Job Responsibilities : Search Ads 360 Specialist, gCare
Salary : 300000 per YEAR
Company : Google
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
Bangalore Karnataka India; Gurgaon Haryana India; Hyderabad Telangana India.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in managing Digital Marketing campaigns with online measurement and operations.
- Experience with campaign management either in Google Ads Search Ads 360 or other Search Engine Marketing platforms.
- Experience in working with cross-functional internal/external global teams.
- Experience with digital media buying and promoting processes.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing Bid Management technologies.
- Knowledge of various tech offerings of the Google Marketing Platform.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to process large data sets and identify patterns of significance.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes sizes and market caps and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills you provide Google-caliber client service research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill product expertise and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem or a new tool that can scale across Google everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech check out our video.
- Identify opportunities for SA360 auto-bidding and attribution based on client business goals.
- Implement features monitor performance and proactively surface opportunities to drive tech maturity for book of business.
- Run periodic analysis to assess the performance of automated bid strategies and make recommendations if required.
- Provide Google standard agency/client service using your influencing and relationship-building skills to grow and maintain various tech adoptions of clients in book of business.
- Navigate ambiguity handle unstructured workflows and processes and bring in operational rigour.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.