Job Responsibilities: Senior Executive – State Board Curriculum Curation(3 years)
Salary: 200000 per YEAR
Company: iDream Education
Location: Remote IN
Job code: CON00009
Job Type: Hybrid / Remote working-WFH
Job Location: Gurugram India
Minimum exp: 2 to 3 years in Content work (Full-time)
Primary and Must have skills:
- Decent knowledge regarding all the subjects of K-12 of State boards
- Proficient in MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Proficient in Hindi and English (Read Write and Speak)
- Familiarity with multiple Regional languages
- Good understanding of MS Office / Google-suite
- Good research skills and an eye for detail
- Sharpness in understanding assignments and proactively handling responsibilities
- Excellent in terms of quick and effective communication and coordination
Good to have skills (secondary):
- Good grasping power
- Self-confidence to learn and do anything
- Willingness and passion to keep growing and learning
- Love for education and educational content
- Non-Distracted & Focussed
- Analytical Problem-solving and Calculative aptitude
- Humility to Learn share & keep improving
- Professional Organized & a Team Player
- Understands the importance of excellent and proactive communication in all formats
Senior Executive – State Board Curriculum Curation at iDream Education
(3 years of experience)
Our Key Differentiators
- iPrep works both offline and online and therefore serve all learning needs of students without any dependence on the internet
- It enables seamless learning on all devices – Mobile Tablets Smart TVs and Interactive Touch Panels in Classrooms
- iPrep is multilingual and offers digital content in English medium Hindi medium and plans for other major Indian languages for pan-country reach.
- With a teacher connect app it integrates in-school guided learning with at-home self-learning.
- iPrep also offers rich and comprehensive test preparation courses for all major competitive exams
iDream Education was awarded as top ten Startups in Education by National Startup Awards in 2020 and was awarded by Google India in 2017 Yes Bank Foundation in 2018 and Nasscom MBillionth Awards in 2020.
Skills Experience & Personality Fitment for this Profile
Must have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience in the field of Content Curation and a minimum of 3 years of total work experience in a full-time role in a relevant field.
Possess decent knowledge and hands-on experience of working on National/ State level curriculum and various subjects covering all classes.
Deep hands-on experience in Content Curation in Hindi and English languages is mandatory in terms of reading writing and speaking. In addition to this, the candidate should be able to work in multiple regional languages of India.
Role and Responsibilities of this Profile
- The role of the State Board Content Leader is to take full responsibility in terms of polishing and improving our own State Board Multimedia Library and to explore categorize align and present the best quality educational content relevant for learners from K-12 from the available Government and Partnered sources.
- To keep a record of all the State Boards’ authentic Government sites and their Curriculum
- To keep an eye on the updates and changes being made in the State board curriculum regularly
- To understand in-depth the Syllabus and the State Curriculum its various subjects and courses and the content requirements for all these subjects and classes. To compare and understand the difference between the state and the national curriculum.
- To collect and maintain all the good quality free-to-use content sources of all the state boards. And to keep an eye on Diksha for all the new additions being made for various states. To keep on visiting the sites of various partnered sources to see for any updates.
- To get a thorough understanding of our present content library available in various languages. To check the sources used. To analyze the gaps and errors and scope of improvement in terms of the alignment done and the OER added.
- To keep on updating and adding in or replacing the content as and when the need arises in the state board master sheets. To finalize and make the corrected content ready to be delivered on all the platforms.
- To keep a note and record on a master sheet of all the changes that are being made and are pending in the content.
- To keep on updating the cover sheets and the master sheet. And to keep on communicating and coordinating with the sales team regarding the current coverage and gaps in the content.
- Coordinate with assist guide and manage the content team to search for curate align and present the best quality content as per the state board curriculum for all the projects.
- Coordinate with the Ops team and the Formatting team for the Dump and LMSs-related information sharing. To keep an eye on the Trello board for the current and upcoming projects.
- To review all the content-related work to deliver an error-free product.
- Work in a fast-paced constantly changing environment. Address changes and ensure sending feedback to deliverables and getting them fixed promptly.
- You will work closely with the rest of the iDream Education team to ensure that we are delivering overall superior products and solutions to our users/customers.