Job Responsibilities: Manager – Mother Hub Operations (Sanpka, Haryana)
Salary: 1200000 per YEAR
Location: Haryana IN
Educational requirements: Graduate
Manager – Mother Hub Operations
About the role
This role requires managing Mother Hub (Sortation Centres) operations. The incumbent would be heading a Region or state and managing middle mile operations people and key stakeholders ensuring that the management expectations are met and the operations run smoothly without ambiguity. This person would be the bridge between leadership and ground operations. A person would also be solving day-to-day operational issues and ensuring that the set targets / SLAs are met. There would be a team of Assistant Managers Reporting under this position. The role will report Facility Manager.
About the team
Motherhub (MH) acts as an aggregation and sortation center for moving shipments from Fulfilment centers (FC) and Seller clusters to Delivery hubs across the network. Economies of Scale: MH supports FCs for efficient order fulfillment. MH enables optimized utilization of transportation capacity. MH sorts at the delivery hub level to improve Last Mile productivity. Differentiate Service and Speed; Scale can be leveraged to remove speed constraints. Sortation based on product characteristics category/customer preference and network ask.
What you’ll do
- Take end-to-end responsibility for ensuring seamless operations at Mother hub Chennai India.
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Managers in their zones measures performance provides feedback and holds managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Leverages the Managers by sourcing and nurturing ideas for improvements and driving the implementation of the same. Should be able to think strategically; think about short and long-term objectives.
- Works closely with Central Team Planning HR and Finance to ensure manpower requirements are met. perform RCA’s (Root Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations.
- The support Design team in the pilot & rollout of new projects around performance improvement.
- Should have strong design and lean thinking EHS (Environment Health and Safety) Compliance.
- Liaise with respective zonal operations team on the smooth rollout of new initiatives towards quality improvement.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement actions towards the achievement of cost speed and reliability targets.
What you’ll need
- Graduate (preferred – candidates from Tier I/II MBA institutes)
- 8 years+ of experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Warehousing/Logistics Operations
- Should have managed a large team of On-Rolls and Off rolls (300+).
- Experience in Sort center is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Transport Management solutions (preferred but not mandatory)
- Manage IR issues on the floor – Inside and outside issues.
- Having strong knowledge of operational issues. High level of accountability and responsibility.
- Strong People Orientation and skills to manage a large team.
Click Here : Apply Now