Job Responsibilities : Assistant Manager
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Flipkart
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
In 2007 we started the Flipkart (FK) journey by selling books online. But now over a decade later our story is quite different. Today Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouses that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at its best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer’s point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to always do the right thing and be committed to our customers and
Workplace Equality at Flipkart
Flipkart respects and values differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promoting a diverse workplace culture where every individual is valued for who they are regardless of race colour age faith gender identity or expression sexual orientation nationality marital status professional pedigree physical ability veteran status or any other characteristics. We firmly believe that when people with diverse identities and perspectives work together we create the most value – for our customers our people and society. We are committed
to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging where diverse teams innovate and excel every day.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the team to implement Corporate Treasury strategy and ensure full compliance with Corporate Treasury Policy. Support Flipkart Group’s projects related to Treasury operations.
- Month end reporting and related MIS.
- Need to be extremely diligent with accounting process of relevant products dealt by Treasury.
- Work on automation and integration of newly acquired entities.
- Governance around bank account maintenance.
- Review and identify the financial risks pertaining to treasury for cash management.
- Design appropriate risk mitigation strategies. Review risk management policies to confirm alignment with Corporate Treasury Policy with the aim to protect adverse impact on company’s results and to support business in achieving their targets.
- Managing relationships with banks and other financial institution intermediaries etc.
- Participate in SOX compliance statutory audits & assist in developing MIS reports.
- Relevant stake holder management is key to success.