Job Responsibilities : Assistant Manager
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : EXL
Location : Remote IN
Educational requirements : Graduate
No data available
A management Information System (MIS) is an information system used for decision-making and for the coordination control analysis and visualization of information in an organization. The study of the management information systems involves people processes and technology in an organizational context.
UG from Recognized University
Above 5 Years
Need to have active communication and interpersonal skills.
Minimum 8 hours per day (can be vary as per the process requirement.)
Telecommuter/Internet requirements if applicable:
Yes A telecommuting policy is a set of rules and guidelines that detail how remote employees should engage in their remote work. These policies can cover everything from selecting eligible employees for telecommuting to setting up a remote work location and how to handle workers’ compensation.
Skills and abilities:
- Daily tasks and priorities overseen by the MIS Supervisor.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs. Hiring training and developing new employees.
- Resolving Teams issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Prepare financial reports forecasts and statements Prepare forecasts and budgets Recording of monthly cost trends at cost center levels and highlighting abnormal movements in costs / adverse variances.
- Completes the Operation requirements on the stipulated time.
- Having the VBA and SQL knowledge would be more advantage.
Click Here : Apply Now