Job Responsibilities : Web Designer
Salary : 30,000 per MONTH
Company : Lotus Interworks Inc
Location : Remote IN
Lotus Interworks Inc is an advanced technology company with a leadership team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Stanford University and Harvard University. Our product Simplia is re-inventing Online Local Services Marketplaces with deep technology and strong leadership and strategy in place.
Chairman: Ray Stata Founder of Analog Devices (ADI NASDAQ)
President & CEO: B Gopinath. He started as a scientist at the Mathematics research center of AT&T bell laboratories. He holds several fundamental patents in communications and computer technologies.
Advisor: Alain Hanover Senior Partner Elite Engineers Fund at Alumni Venture Group (AVG recognized by PitchBook as the most active VC firm in the world in 2018).
Advisor: Bill Kerrigan Bills career includes more than 30yrs of distinguished accomplishments Including roles as President & CEO of Abine Radialpoint and as EVP of McAfee’s Worldwide Consumer Business.
Our Product: Simplia
Simplia is a trendsetter in enabling small businesses scale up the value chain via cutting-edge AI-driven analytical tools. Simplia is redefining the concept of the Online Local Services Marketplace. www.simplia.com
We Lotus Interworks INC are looking to hire a skilled Word Press developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of Word Press themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
Web Designer Job Description
Web designers use their creative and software engineering/programming skills to design build and improve websites. They understand user experience and are able to build websites that are easy to understand navigate and use and adhere to design standards and specifications. They are sometimes known as a front-end developer.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines standards and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows process flows site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols standards and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Rs 30000- Rs.40000
Work Environment Needs: A proper and quiet workplace with all necessary infrastructure is mandatory (Laptop Headset Desk Chair & Power Back up) Bandwidth Needs Candidates should have a primary broadband connection with a minimum of 30Mbps and a secondary connection which will serve as a backup the company will reimburse the amount incurred towards the broadband installation & monthly data charges borne by the employees based on the submission of Invoice/receipt to accounts department for both primary & secondary connection
Employment Mode – Work From Home
Shift Model: Candidates should be available for the scheduled shift in IST & PST timings (Open for Night Shifts)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹30000.00 – ₹35000.00 per month
- Internet reimbursement
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Shift allowance
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- WordPress: 2 years (Required)
Speak with the employer
Click Here : Apply Now