Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing Manager
Salary : 500000 per YEAR
Company : AKOI
Location : Temporarily remote IN
We test things. We try different approaches. We look for creative and practical ways to improve results. We believe that curiosity will lead us to new places!
AKOI aims to be the first choice internet marketing partner providing 360-degree marketing services to businesses throughout the region. We like to have fun but we’re serious about results.
Being a part of the team means contributing to this common purpose.
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Work from home would not be provided.
Salary: Subjected to experience and skills
Required experience: 2-5 years of experience
Location: Rajaji Nagar Bengaluru
Joining Date: ASAP
We’re looking for a highly creative digital marketing manager to head our marketing team. Your main objective is Marketing initiatives that promote a company’s brand goods and services are planned and managed by digital marketing managers. Planning campaigns evaluating stats and finding patterns are responsible for the brand’s local impact while growing brand loyalty and awareness.
Planning implementing and monitoring our digital marketing initiatives across all digital networks will be among your responsibilities. Someone with marketing art direction and social media management skills would be great. You will need to exhibit extraordinary interpersonal and analytical abilities and be a good communicator.
- Involving in the allocation of funds for paid promotion.
- Studying new trends can help you develop new strategies.
- Increases marketing efficiency by determining long- and short-term objectives.
- Measures team performance (KPIs).
- Senior management is informed about the results of all marketing activities.
- Using insights devise a strategy to boost performance (ROI).
- Consider new growth techniques.
- Conversion testing and reports are carried out.
- Internal team coordination is essential.
- Strong analytical ability to comprehend and improve the consumer experience at every marketing funnel stage.
- Manage marketing insights.
- Plan and supervise marketing campaigns.
- Financial planning and strategy.
- Website management and optimization.
- Social media page optimization.
- Track website traffic and other metrics also optimizing the website’s performance.
- Provide reports to the managing teams and clients.
- Supervise and overlook marketing teams.
- Pitch new ideas to the client.
- Educational degree in a related field or minimum 3-5 years of work experience in this field.
- Creating a rapport with the client.
- Training ad overlooking their subordinates.
- Highly motivated.
- Extensive marketing research knowledge.
- Should be able to carry out statistical analysis easily.
- Experience in optimizing user funnels.
- Knowledge of all digital marketing tools.
- Should know about setting up ad campaigns.
- Good communication skills.
- Managerial skills.
- Ability to generate and analyze data.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of various metrics.
- SEO skills and knowledge.
- Written Language Skills
- Grammar Skills
- Technical Writer Skills
- Editing Skills
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Data Analysis
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner
- DoubleClick Search by Google
- Google AdSense
- Google Trends & Google My Business
- Video Marketing
- Marketing Automation and Technology
- Time Management and Organization
- Conducting Research
- Adherence to SEO
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹500000.00 – ₹1000000.00 per year
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru – 560010 Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)