Job Responsibilities: Marketing/Design Intern
Salary: 4000 per MONTH
Company: Navigate Resilience Proptech Private Limited
Location: Temporarily remote In
Skills & Experience
- 0-1 year of experience.
- Engineering or a Bachelor’s Degree in (BE/BTech-CS/IT/EC/ME/CE/Marketing
Journalism Mass Communication or related field). ( Completed/Pursuing)
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms journalism blogging digital marketing and corporate communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work under defined timelines policies & guidelines.
- Soft Skills: Positive attitude Teamwork Time-management problem-solving and decision-making.
- Knowledge of google ads and PPC campaigns Adwords campaigns Facebook campaigns Off Page and On Pages, Planning Structure Making Keywords and
Description Keyword Planning and Knowledge of lead generation.
- Expert understanding of marketing design and development.
- Prior expertise in translating ad copies and brand and marketing concepts into visual stories.
- Must be solution-focused detail-oriented adaptive to change and a proactive communicator.
- Creative in thinking and open to new ideas and willing to take (or give) constructive criticism.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who are willing to: –
- Comply with a probation period of 1 week.
- Intern for 4 months (can be extended as per mutual agreement).
- Have relevant skills and interests.
Benefits & Learning opportunities :
A fixed stipend with the following –
- Upskill Program: You will be taken through a comprehensive learning path that will enable you to get skilled on:
1. Digital Marketing
2. Search Engine Optimization
3. Real Estate Business Management
4. Pre-Sales/Sales Concepts
5. Client Interfacing
6. Design Tools
- Mentorship Program: Get mentored in different avenues of the business & learn the ability to master new skills and grow into various roles.
- Professional Development: Get the opportunity for professional development from experienced young working professionals and reap the benefits of operating in a startup environment that values creative problem-solving and open communication.
- Entrepreneurial and Business Growth Strategies.
- Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Work From Home option.
- Internship Certificate.
- LOR on successful completion of the internship program.
Stipend – ₹4000/month
Opportunity to get recruited into the team post internship period and freedom to be creative as you want & bring in your ideas to the table.
NavigateGhar is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race color sex religion sexual orientation marital status national origin disability genetic information pregnancy or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal state or local laws.
If you choose to explore this opportunity and subsequently share your CV or other personal details with NG these details will be held by NG for 12 months by our
NAVIGATE RESILIENCE PROPTECH PVT. LTD.
Regd. office: #21-25 2nd Main Road Manjunath Nagar Horamavu Bangalore Karnataka 560043
Job Types: Full-time Internship Fresher
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: ₹4000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
It’s a Work from Home Job Disinfection Stations Reduced Occupancy Touchless Access control.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bangalore City Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Click Here : Apply Now