Job Responsibilities: Design/Content Intern
Salary: 4000 per MONTH
Company: Navigate Resilience Proptech Private Limited
Location: Temporarily remote IN
NavigateGhar will be a Real-Estate platform for the Primary Residential Market that simplifies and makes the search process for people’s ideal home hassle-free at zero brokerage.
It is quite a challenge for home buyers to obtain information on properties from a variety of sources such as builder’s websites brokers & large property portals resulting in a flood of inbound sales calls forcing buyers to repeat their requirements multiple times to different sales representatives in the process.
By doing the heavy lifting for buyers and helping them navigate through the whole search and buying process of their new home at their convenience we are committed to mitigating this problem.
We are a company with leadership opportunities available to you as the team continues to expand.
NavigateGhar is seeking a full-time Marketing/ Design intern in Marketing
As an Intern you will primarily be responsible for :
1. Contributing to our company’s storytelling project by creating graphic designs and assisting content writers video content creators and photographers and amalgamating the same to deliver unique project Illustrations and continuously improve the creative coefficient of the organization.
2. Planning creating implementing and monitoring social media campaigns for digital marketing across platforms and working with various verticals for creating and designing content marketing strategies and design statements.
3. Analyzing clients’ requirements/insights the company’s real estate case studies trends market analysis and marketing best practices you are expected to plan and deliver actionable content for our prospects and clients in the form of an
NG Personalised Comprehensive Report.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations company logos and websites with software such as Photoshop Illustrator XD Figma Canva or related open source tools.
- MI was managing coordination with the team on all online marketing activities (SEO SEM/ Social Media Marketing / Content Marketing / Email marketing etc.) including keyword targeting optimization based on data-driven strategies Google Latest Updates etc.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media and competitors toto position betterur marketing strategies (Twitter Facebook youtube etc.)
- Reviewing final layouts with the marketing team and suggesting improvements when necessary recommending solutions related to market planning and execution.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness Collaborate with content writers to prepare online newsletters and promotional emails.
Skills & Experience
- 0-1 year of experience.
- Engineering or a Bachelor’s Degree in (BE/BTech-CS/IT/EC/ME/CE/Marketing
Journalism Mass Communication or related field). ( Completed/Pursuing)
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms journalism blogging digital marketing and corporate communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work under defined timelines policies & guidelines.
- Soft Skills: Positive attitude Teamwork Time-management problem-solving and decision-making.
- Knowledge of google ads and PPC campaigns Adwords campaigns Facebook campaigns Off Page and On Pages, Planning Structure Making Keywords and
Description Keyword Planning and Knowledge of lead generation.
- Expert understanding of marketing design and development.
- Prior expertise in translating ad copies and brand and marketing concepts into visual stories.
- Must be solution-focused detail-oriented adaptive to change and a proactive communicator.
- Creative in thinking and open to new ideas and willing to take (or give) constructive criticism.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who are willing to: –
- Comply with a probation period of 1 week.
- Intern for 4 months (can be extended as per mutual agreement).
- Have relevant skills and interests.
Benefits & Learning opportunities :
A fixed stipend with the following –
- Upskill Program: You will be taken through a comprehensive learning path that will enable you to get skilled on:
1. Digital Marketing
2. Search Engine Optimization
3. Real Estate Business Management
4. Pre-Sales/Sales Concepts
5. Client Interfacing
6. Design Tools
Stipend – ₹4000/month
Opportunity to get recruited into the team post internship period and freedom to be creative as you want & bring in your ideas to the table.
NavigateGhar is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race color sex religion sexual orientation marital status national origin disability genetic information pregnancy or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal state or local laws.
If you choose to explore this opportunity and subsequently share your CV or other personal details with NG these details will be held by NG for 12 months by our
NAVIGATE RESILIENCE PROPTECH PVT. LTD.
Job Types: Full-time Internship Fresher
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: ₹4000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
It’s a Work from Home Job Disinfection Stations Reduced Occupancy Touchless Access control.