Job Responsibilities : Service Delivery Executive
Salary : 250000 per YEAR
Company : FactSuite
Location : Temporarily remote IN
FactSuite has been the preferred partner for some of the top multinational and Indian companies. Our objective is to become the go-to company for all the authentication verification & evaluation needs of a customer and expand our reach to a much larger market base both nationally & internationally. And to become the best we need the BEST– best practices best processes and most importantly best people. Factsuite is growing rapidly and continues to be highly ambitious. In this endeavor we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our close-knit team of passionate performers. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic go-getter takes initiative works well with others is self-driven and can function as a member of the team as well as work solely to achieve targets & set objectives. We want to empower you to become the best version of yourself and make strides in your career. We want to give you the guidance to find direction as well as the freedom to determine your own path. Join us and find mentors friends and co-workers for life.
We are looking for a dedicated service delivery executive to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction.The service delivery executive may perform technical tasks such as troubleshooting technical issues and may perform administrative tasks such as managing team performance and checking the quality of inventory. The position will be responsible for the efficient management of the Operations team to manage it as a viable profit center with a customer base that adds value to the business vertical.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team managing conflict and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish improve and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services delivery criteria and solutions for issues that may arise.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Experience in customer service leadership and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service project management and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
LOCATION: Work From Home
Factsuite is an authentication verification and evaluation service brand providing services pan India & internationally. In a market with a wide list of service providers Factsuite is emerging as one of the best verification service brands in the country. Factsuite is a fast-growing company in this space and we have grown by approx. 60-70% every year.
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent Fresher
Salary: From ₹250000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)