Job Responsibilities : WebLogic Admin (L2 & L3) (Govt. of India Project)
Salary : 800000 per YEAR
Company : SISL Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Location : Remote IN
SISL is a young IT Services organization with focus on Managed Services & Systems Integration. Professionally managed we offer end to end solutions which are designed to resolve business challenges and adapt to the dynamic needs of Industry. SISL has grown rapidly in last 5+ years with its offices in Delhi Gurgaon Chandigarh Mumbai and Bangalore.
- Installation configuration and administration of WebLogic infrastructure.
- Patching and Upgrade of WebLogic infrastructure.
- Excellent experience in troubleshooting.
- Knowledge on WLST scripting.
- Deployment and Un-deployment of applications.
- Expertise in performance tuning Heap size configuration thread dump analysis heap dump analysis.
- Administration and configuration of Web Server like Apache OHS IHS Nginx etc.
- Integrating Web Servers with Application servers.
- TLSSSL Implementation.
- Implementation of best practices and standards.
- Experience in configuring monitoring tools scripts related to Application Server and Web Server health check profiling Memory Usage Concurrency etc.
- Build pro-active alerts to avoid downtimes.
- Experience in Capacity planning Sizing.
- Experience in DR Switchover and Failover.
- Change Management – Review proposed changes and Implement them in pre-production and production environment.
- Responding to and acting on client issues requests and recognition of client priorities.
- Outage scenario handling escalations and Root Cause Analysis on-call support experience.
- Client Monthly Review meeting Technical presentations
OEM Certification preferred
Candidate should be able to join within 15 days.
This is a Govt. of India project the incumbents are requested to apply only if they are comfortable going onsite this is not a WFH position.
Click Here : Apply Now