Job Responsibilities : Front Office and Facilities Coordinator
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Irdeto
Location : Remote IN
Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform cybersecurity empowering businesses to innovate for a secure connected future. Building on over 50 years of expertise in security Irdeto’s services and solutions protect revenue enable growth and fight cybercrime in video entertainment video games and connected industries including transport health and infrastructure. With teams and offices around the world Irdeto’s greatest asset is its people and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. Irdeto is dedicated to being the security partner to empower a secure world where people can connect with confidence.
As a Facilities Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring a secure comfortable and organized working space. You will be part of a global team and will interact with colleagues & clients from many different regions.
The position will be fulfilled out of the front reception desk at the entrance of the office.
Our global team Finance Group – Facilities Finance Tax and Procurement supports the operational and strategic decision-making process through business partnerships and providing insight into how the company performs and develops. We run procurement and supply chains and manage accounting and control matters globally; the team helps winning business through tax and financial deal support in contract negotiations. We support infrastructure and manage facilities related operations and projects.
Your mission at Irdeto
- Manning the reception desk. This means that the position is 100% office based
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting welcoming directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail.
- Ordering front office supplies and maintaining stock inventory.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens forms and brochures).
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (e.g.log book monitoring issue visitor badges).
- Courier Management and Administration Duties.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing photocopying transcribing and faxing.
- Managing the cafeteria and food services providers.
- Monitor and resolve maintenance issues (e.g. furniture air conditioning fire-proof systems).
- Ensure meeting room’s equipment is working properly.
- Vendor Management: Prepare and process payments; manage post/shipping activities; coordinate cleaning services and resolve problems should they occur.
How can you add value to the team
- Bachelor’s degree (or above);
- 1+ year experience in a similar role;
- Advanced English skills both in formal writing & speaking;
- Strong MS skills;
- Good knowledge and/or experience in security and floor planning area;
- Problem-solving & crisis management skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility pro-activeness & team player mindset.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust Accountability Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration creativity health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen fresh fruit amazing coffee parking on-site gym yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Irdeto encourages applications from people with disabilities as we provide accommodation on request of the candidates that take part in all aspects of the selection processes.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics instead we aim to build a diverse inclusive culture where your talent counts.
At Irdeto we appoint based on merit following a fair and transparent process and we welcome applications from everyone regardless of age gender ethnicity sexual orientation faith or disability.
Click Here : Apply Now