Job Responsibilities: Sr. Technical Support, IT Operations
Salary: 100000 per YEAR
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
Educational requirements: Graduate
Sr. Technical Support IT Operations
The Deskside Support Engineer II provides end-user support across the organization’s desktop network telephony and application(s) environment. The candidate will maintain analyze troubleshoot and repair/replace/upgrade computer systems hardware software and computer peripherals as well as serve as an escalation point to ensure tickets/incidents are resolved according to SLAs. The position requires excellent communication skills attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities. This position also regularly exercises discretion and judgment to determine priorities and appropriate action plans and is accountable from end to end to insure the on-premises network is up and running correctly.
- Excellent proven skills in service management fundamentals with hands-on expertise in Problem Management Incident Management RCA & Ticket Analysis for deskside scoped equipment
- Management of site/accounts SLA SLO with IT stakeholders and business operations.
- Hands-on experience in Site IT Operations IT Service Delivery & Shift Management. Coordinating with other IT platform teams & client support/helpdesk personnel.
- Deliver efficiencies by contributing to Global Projects including supporting automation initiatives by tracking & completing site-specific actions/projects on time.
- Onboarding New Accounts planning managing Ramp Up & Ramp Downs Account Movements & capturing new client requirements to work with the solutioning teams & get it implemented & managing pre-work for client visits
- Coordinating with Reso team for site-specific requirements related to maintenance activities for UPS Gensets DC access etc. & facilitating with business/client for approvals for downtime Windows etc.
- Hands-on experience on End-user computing devices like Desktops Laptops Hard Phones Wifi devices etc. on both Hardware & Software aspects.
- Hardware – expertise in identifying & replacing faulty components for deskside servers Video Conferencing equipment, etc.
- Software- OS level troubleshooting in Win 10 MS Office 2013 & Above package Outlook config SCCM Skype For Business MS Teams One Drive Softphone Antivirus troubleshooting HDD to HDD Imaging / Ghosting Printer Scanner Bio-Metric Data Encryptions VPN troubleshooting Wifi Config Video Conferencing. Firmware updates for deskside equipment like Cisco & Avaya phones.
- Hands-on handling of IT Ticket resolutions on ITIL-based framework maintaining systems compliance and audits as per COPC ISO 27001 etc. standards & ensuring 100% contract compliance.
- L1 support for all network servers & voice infrastructure for CNX and client-owned equipment.
- Troubleshooting & coordination for high impact/severity issues & communicating real-time updates to the BRC team.
- Ensuring compliance and security for the site. Maintaining systems compliance and audits as per COPC ISO 27001 etc. standards & ensure 100% contract compliance
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Network Server & Voice infrastructure for strong troubleshooting & problem resolution skills like Ping & Tracert Analysis End-user Avaya voice troubleshooting Active Directory Group Policy troubleshooting DNS resolution IP config troubleshooting etc. Hub room and Data Center Structured Cabling.
- Installation of PGP encryption software on all the desktops/laptops to ensure we are compliant with IT & Customer security policies.
- Managing Local DNS/DHCP/File server/Tivoli/WDS server for day-to-day operations to support Business in a BAU mode.
- Handling Bigfix servers to ensure patch deployment on desktops compliance management is up to date in a BAU mode.
- Gain an end-to-end understanding of client-specific environments.
- Update & maintain Playbooks.
- Create Log & represent RFCs also ensure that RFCs are executed per scope at the approved time.
- Validate client/software asset inventory & report deviations if any.
- Review daily tickets for aging response resolution & publish daily dashboards.
- Manage off-site tape movements as per the Tape Management Process.
- Achieving and Maintaining high IT VOC scores.
- Rotational shifts are willing to work predominantly in night shifts 24/7 environment.
Identify & report possible/potential exposures that may lead to fraud/non- compliance. Ensure 100% compliance with IT & business processes & org policies.
IND Bangalore – MTP Karle 5th 6th 7th Floors
Click Here : Apply Now