Job Responsibilities : Assistant Manager
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd
Location : Pune, Maharashtra IN
This position will be responsible to monitor and follow up with internal and external stakeholders on rectifications of project quality issues in relation to workmanship materials etc. as per the BOQ and technical specifications of contract agreement.
- Conduct inspection of all construction activities and coordinate with concerned team for rectification of the observed issues and update the status to the reporting supervisor
- Review all work method statements and suggest for any corrections / improvements.
- Verification and follow up with concerned team for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates calibration test results inspection requests non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations permanent materials delivered and other important QA/QC documents.
- Review the quality of all materials at the site ensure compliance with all project specifications proper stacking.
- Prepare where necessary statistical data for Management review.
- Ensure all Non-Conformative issues are promptly investigated corrective and preventive actions are implemented timely with proper closures.
- Attend weekly review meeting with Project Management Consultants and Contractors on quality related issues.
- Degree in Civil Engineering discipline.
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant experiences and knowledge of all phases of high rise commercial buildings Construction and interior works.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word PowerPoint and Excel). Experience working with SAP will be an added advantage.
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills and good computer literacy.
- Ability to be ready 24/7 and to manage operations and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.