Job Responsibilities : Civil Engineer
Salary : 300000 per YEAR
Company : Accura Engineering & Consulting Services, Inc.
Location : Remote IN
**Remote position in India with occasional travel to US
· Develop complete sets for civil infrastructure and site development projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D including site geometry utility erosion and sediment control stormwater surveying mapping grading/drainage plans and details in accordance with client and industry design standards.
· Analyze surveys field notes maps aerial photographs and other materials to identify potential project constraints and the best approach in developing and completing projects on time and on budget.
· Compile data and performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings
· Research and review deeds ordinances technical reports municipal state and federal codes to ensure compliance.
· Collaborate with engineers project managers and design staff to provide status updates discuss challenges and address plan revisions in order to meet or exceed client expectations.
· Prepare of conceptual drawings final construction level drawings detail sheets cross-sections site grading and cut/fill calculations and as built/record drawings.
· Revise or prepare drawings with neatness and a minimum of errors.
· Generate drawing transmittals as may be required.
· Maintain accurate drawing records by entering and maintaining drawing database information.
· B.S. Degree Civil Engineering
· Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
· High Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
· 2+ years of experience with civil site and land development including wastewater stormwater drainage grading roadways erosion/sediment control design
· Advanced skills in core technical areas of related software applications: Civil 3D; AutoCAD; Bentley Microstation
· Shall be familiar with the practices and procedures pertaining to technical matters in civil engineering and civil site design
· Detail-oriented and highly organized
· Ability to interface and collaborate effectively with other team members
· Strong communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- US shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hyderabad Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Industrial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here : Apply Now