Civil Defence Recruitment 2022
Job Responsibilities: Volunteer
Qualifications: 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: High School
- He/she is a citizen of India, or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal:
- Has completed the age of 18 years provided that this age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority up to a maximum of 3 years for any branch or category of the Corps:
- Has passed at least the primary standard that is to till the fourth class and this condition may be relaxed by the controller in his discretion.
- Both men and women shall be eligible for appointment to the Corps.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
1. Identity Proof of Applicant (AnyOne is mandatory )
Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card With Photo, Driving License, Any Govt. recognized document
2. Present Address Proof of Applicant (Any One is mandatory )
Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telephone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered), Water Bill, Any Govt. Recognized Document.
3. Permanent Address Proof of Applicant (Any One is mandatory )
Same as the List in Col 2 above.
4. Date of Birth Proof of Applicant (Any One is mandatory )
Aadhaar Card,(Verified DoB), Passport, Nursing home/Hospital Report/Vaccination card Driving License, SSC from the recognized board by GoI CMO / Doctor Report, Certificate from School signed by Principal on School Letter Head
5. Proof of Educational Qualification.
- Police verification report, if completed
- Self-declaration as per the prescribed in Serial No 36 of the Application For the enrollment as Civil Defense.